Chapter 6 - Recovery

Marco's POV
I woke up in my room on Earth, no, wait, still in Mewni. I can hear people running back and forth outside the door. I pulled myself up and yelped in pain. "MARCO ARE YOU OKAY?!" Star said as she kicked my door down. "Haha yea I'm fine. Just moved the wrong way." "That's go-" "were you sitting outside my door?" "Umm...noo..." she said while avoiding eye contact. "Thank you." I said smiling. For a second we both just stared at each other smiling. "Star, honey, your mother needs to see you." River said while walking in. "Okay. Bye Marco." "Bye Star." Star walked out but her father stayed. "Thank you for saving Star. Moon and I were thinking that you really have shown great strength around Star and that in the future, we would be happy to have you as our son-in-law." I was confused until I realized...he wants me to marry Star! "Uh-uh-um. Yyyoure welcome..." River walked out the door and in came Star. "Hi Marco!" She said much more cheerful than before. "You get some good news?" I asked. "Yup." "You going to tell me?" "Not until you take off your shirt and hoodie." I gasped "what?!" "Just do it." I tried to take off my hoodie but couldn't. "I need help..." I said upset with myself. "Hehe." She said deviously. Star came over to my side and helped me take off my hoodie and shirt then took her wand out and placed it on my chest. "Uh." Is all I could say. "With the Mystic Arts of Shallon one, I here bye heal this one!" My room started getting dark and things were flying everywhere until suddenly a red and blue beam of light came out of her wand. Within seconds it was over. "What in the world was that?!" I yelled. "Well if I did it correctly...you should be all better." I tried to get up and realized there was no pain. I checked myself and there were no bruises or cuts or anything. "Star, how did you know to do this?" "My mother showed me so I could help you." "Thank you Star." I said as I hugged her until I felt a poke of her finger in my gut. "Hey!" I said loudly. She giggled and got up to leave. "Come on Safe kid. You have to protect me remember?" I smiled and got up and walked out with her.