Chapter 7 - Shopping

Marco's POV
I was in the hallway when all of a sudden I realized I didn't have my shirt or hoodie on. Some people were laughing and staring. "STAR I HAVE HAVE A SHIRT ON!" I screamed and ran back to my room. I came back out with my red comfy hoodie on and asked why she didn't say anything. "Because I like looking at your abs." She giggled and looked down at my stomach area and frowned. "Now they are gone." She said sounding so sad it made me actually feel bad. "I'm sorry. I can take it off again if you want..." "Haha no it's okay Marco. I'll get to see you again eventually." She had a mischievous smile on her face and then started to walk, I followed.

We walked for what seemed like hours around the long winding castle and finally went down some stairs to a small wooden door. "Here we are!" Star said while spinning in a circle. "Okay...where is here?" "Open the door and find out." I do as she says and open the door. I turn around and say "Really? You didn't get me one of those weird gift cards again did you?" It turns out we were at the giant inter-dimensional store in the middle of nowhere. "um, about that gift card thing...I may have gotten another one for you but forgot to give it." "STAR! How long does it have?!" Star takes out her phone and opens it to see the time, "13 minutes...?" "Gosh dang it Star! Now I'm going to die...What am I suppose to get?" "Didn't Janna steal your wallet? Just get another one." "Nah it was suppose to protect my things from her, it didn't work." "Um...maybe get something like a watch? or maybe a new phone?" "UGH I don't know what to get! Stop buying me these dumb gift cards of death!" I yell at her not meaning to. Star's face turns from joy to complete sadness. "wait, Star, I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean that..." She has tears in her eyes now which makes me feel even worse. "I know what I want. Ill be right back." I rush off and into some isles. It takes me about 8 minutes to find what I wanted and another 3 to get into the registers. When I get up I speed everything up, demand they do it fast before i explode or whatever, and then rush to Star when I paid for it. I find Star sitting on a bench still inside the store, with sad eyes. "Marco...I'm sorry for getting it again. I..I..I shouldn't of-" "Here." I hand her a small box no bigger than the size of my phone. "Its for you. I'm sorry for yelling" Star opens the box and sees a beautiful necklace with studded pink diamonds and a yellow star in the middle. "But the gift card only had 20 dollars on it, how did you...?" "Well I decided to spend the 650 dollars I had. It surprisingly ended up exactly 650 dollars when i used the gift card." "This is beautiful. Thank you Marco." Star's face went from sadness back to extreme happiness. "Here, let me help you put it on." I take the necklace, go behind her, and wrap it around her neck and lock it in place. "A beautiful necklace for a beautiful girl..." I whispered while walking back around. "What?" Star looked up. "Nothing!" We both got up and walked back into the castle but before we did Star took me and pulled me in for a big warming hug.