Chapter 4 - Emergency

Marco's POV
I pushed Star into the portal so she would be safe, now I'm forced to fight a whole bunch of monsters. Ah just like the good times. "THE GIRL ESCAPED. KILL THE BOY!" A big hairy beast of a monster screamed as 7 more monsters rushed me. "Highhh YA!" I said as I kicked one in the face and punched another in the gut. "Ow! That hurt!" "Well maybe you shouldn't of attacked me!" I yelled out in frustration. "I said Kill the boy! What are you doing??" The hairy one said. 4 more monsters came at me. I took a punch to the face and a kick to the stomach but managed to push one away and slap another. I was getting beaten up by a bunch of monsters again. Usually Star is there to help me..."What do you want from us? Go away!" I yelled as I was hit with more blows. "Shut up!" One yelled and then BAM I got punched and everything went black.

Star's POV
I rushed into Pony Heads house and yelled for her. "PONY HEAD!" She came floating down the stairs and looked worried. "What's wrong?? Are you hurt?? Wheres Earth turd??" "I'm fine, Marco is stuck in another dimension and I dont have my portal scissors and monsters were attacking and hepushedmethroughandnowhesstuckthereandineedyourhelp-" "BFLY calm down! Okay okay so we need some scissors. I have some in my room." She lead me upstairs where we found some pretty nice looking scissors. "Here. Go save Marco..." did Pony Head just say Marco's name? Whatever I cant think about that right now. I opened the portal and saw a bunch of monsters beating on Marco. (Any spells used are made up spells lol)
"Rainbow Glitter Orange Unicorn Death Blast!" I bright orange beam camr out of my wand and hit the monsters with giant unicorns covered in glitter. They all began to retreat through a portal some weird hairy monster had opened. "Retreat!!" They yelled as they entered. I rushed to Marco and saw his clothes all ripped up. His favorite hoodie was completed torn off his body and thrown in the sand. He had blood coming out of his mouth and had cuts on his arms, chest, and face. I quickly grabbed his body and pulled him through another portal I made to go home.