Early Morning Loving.....You Are Having....

January

It has been two weeks since Que and I have been married. It is a beautiful feeling waking up to my husband everyday. He has been so attentive and he always makes sure I have everything I need and want. All I went through and now I am finally here with the love of my life. I looked down and Que was laid on my chest with his hand resting on my stomach.

I reached over and grabbed my phone so that I could take a picture of him. Once I snapped the picture he instantly woke up and smiled up at me. I smiled back at him innocently.

"Good morning." I said running my hands through his dreads.

"Good morning beautiful." He said raising up to kiss me.

As soon as our lips connected the kiss got deeper. He slid his tongue in my mouth when a moan escaped. He climbed on top of me with his weight braced on his arms. All I had on was a big tee- shirt that barely covered my now thicker thighs. I had on some black boy shorts underneath which Que took off with the quickeness. He smiled at me deviously and I already knew what he was about to do.

He slid down my body and came eye level with my freshly shaved treasure. He spread my legs and went in causing me to lock my legs around his head. His tongue was working wonders. He pushed my legs farther apart and sucked, licked and nipped at my clit. He had me gripping the sheets from the intense pleasure. Just when I thought I was about to cum he stopped and slid his boxers off.

He entered me slow and easy just as he worked me in the same manner. I felt my walls tighten around him and I knew I was bout to go off like a missle.

I tried sliding up the bed, but Que wasn't having none of that. He gripped my hips and kept going while looking deep in my eyes. I could see all the love staring back at me. This is what loving making should feel like.

Finally we both climaxed together. We took a moment of pause to catch our breaths and he pulled out helping me up. I looked at the clock and we had about an hour to get ready before my doctor's appointment. Today was the day we were going to find out what we were having.

"January go ahead and shower I got everything else." He said swatting my butt.

"Que I love you so damn much. I wouldn't trade you for the world." I said disappearing in the bathroom.

Jacquees

I love that woman more than anything. She is my everything and it feels good to wake up to her beautiful face every morning. I took the sheets off putting fresh ones on. I made the bed and went downstairs to make a light breakfast. I figured that by the time I finished she would be out of the shower.

I made some waffles and some turkey bacon. I cut up some cantaloupe, strawberries and added some grapes to a small glass bowl. I poured up some orange juice and placed everything on the breakfast tray for my beautiful wife.

Just as I came upstairs she was coming out with a towel wrapped around her luscious body. She smiled at me as her hazel eyes twinkled and glowed with all the love that I know she has for me.

"Baby I made you some breakfast. Have a seat on the bed and let your husband serve you." I said walking over to her with the tray and placed it across her careful of her stomach.

"Thank you baby." She said smiling sweetly.

"No problem. Anything for you." I said about to get off the bed when she grabbed my wrist.

"Baby aren't you gonna eat?"

"January you already fed me my morning delight and I am good and full." I said winking at her as I got  up and walked to the bathroom.