Chapter 1

A/N: Hey guys, so I am typing this during school again XD. It's fine tho. I have a double period in this class. We also really don't have much work right now.
-------------------------------------------------------
   Our world had divided into two sections, the good and the evil. I am the balance. My father, King of the Evils, met my mother, Queen of the Lives, during the great war. They fell in love at first sight. In an agreement, they secretly meet each other in an underground tunnel, not many people know about it. One day, my mother waited for his arrival, but he never came.

   She fell into despair and refused to leave the room, a few weeks later she found out that he died. Her trusted general had decapitated him mid-war. At the same time, she found out that she was pregnant. My mother cherished and hid me away to protect me from danger. She knew that if people found out that I was the daughter of a deceased evil king, surely they will kill me. Even though I was their Queen's daughter, they will come for me. I hid my identity for 18 years now. 

Will I be able to hide now from them?

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: I ran the whole story sentence by sentence on Grammarly and then the whole story because I do not have the premium version. It's my little loophole, but it takes a long time to do.

By running them each sentence, I know what I need to fix. Whether it's my passive voice misuse, Colloquialisms, or just simple complex sentences, I can find what I need to fix. I look out specifically for the premium errors and take my time to fix it. Once I finish running each sentence, I take the whole paragraph to see if any errors come up. I had an error with intricate texts. Of course there are many errors still, but it's good enough. I won't be running my Author Notes in Grammarly tho XD.