U.Chapter 2

A/N: Hey goiis I'm back. Here's chapter 2. I wrote so many chapters but I forgot to type it up OOF. U.Chapter # = Unedited.
---------------------------------------

   "Rafaela! Wait!" A hoarse voice called out for me. "Girl! Wait for me!" The young man in a butler attire raced towards me. This is my trusted personnel, Barin. Before working for me, he was a first sergeant. The youngest one in the army. My mother wanted the best one to be my adviser, bodyguard and assistant. She also wanted someone around my age to play with. Her general, then suggested his son. Barin might not have a great power, but he is indeed a noble fighter. When I first met him, he instantly became my best friend.
   "What happened to your voice?" I asked him.
   Barin chuckled and scratched the back of his head the back of his neck nervously, "I... may or may not have been screaming..."
   "May I ask why?" I raised my eyebrows at him.
   "I.." He stuttered, "I saw Uri on stage today!" He screamed as his chocolate brown eyes sparkled in glee.
   Did I ever mention that he's gay? Barin is so into Uri lately. That's all he talks about! One time, I caught him looking through pictures of guys to find his perfect match. The guts for him to ship me with guys was beyond me. He may look fierce, but he's actually a big marshmallow blob that has a soft spot for me and hot guys.
   "Never mind Uri-" He said his name dreamily before continuing, "-your mother said to give you the news."
   I looked at him in confusion. What kind of news is it for him to get this hyped up? It's totally unusual....
   "You're coming to school with me!" He grabbed my hands and jumped in circles with me. "Isn't that great? Your mother is finally letting you out!"
   This is surreal! My mother letting me go to school? In PUBLIC? With other kids? If you remember from my story, my mother is very protective and wants me to be inside the palace at all times. This is so unlike her. 

Barin yells and snaps me out of my train of thoughts, "She wants you to go to her office."
   He and I, then made our way inside.

~~~

   Knock Knock

   "Come in," My mother said without looking up from her paper works.
   "You called me mother?" We quietly stepped in and sat awkwardly at her lounge chairs.
   "I assume Barin told you that you'll be enrolling to the Barin attends," I nodded as she paused to look at me, "I have two conditions for you to abide in order to continue going to school."
   Of course, still protective as ever. I mentally rolled my eyes.
   "One, do not reveal your identity. Two, you do not reveal your powers to anyone. If I hear that you've shown your powers to anyone besides the principal or Barin, I will withdraw you from that school. Only the two of them knows your identity." She handed me a pile of papers. "This is the new information that you will need to look at carefully. It contains your new name and anything you will need if they ask you a question about who you are."
   Soon after the briefing, Barin and I read the papers in my room.

      Welcome to my reality...

Claudia Mels