Author's Note

Before we start, I want to say that this novel will be my main priority. It doesn't mean I will post regularly. My writer's block isn't capable of regular updates. My idea is to write whatever and then have someone beta read it for me and tell me what I need to change. After that, I will fix up the grammar and sentence issues before posting it here. I don't have a picture of Rafaela, so I asked my friend to draw it for me, but it ends up looking like Fiona from adventure time. It isn't colored and I don't wanna ruin it so I will tell you how they looked.

Character Info:

Name: Rafaela Lightwood (Rah-fah-eh-la)
Age: 18
Personality: Affectionate, Gentle, Friendly, Compassionate, Reserved, Quiet, Secretive
Powers: Healing
Likes: Helping others, outdoors, music, ??? (a guy ;3), singing, family
Dislikes: The center of attention, revealing her secrets
Extra Info: She is the hidden princess of the Live Kingdom (I had no other names for the kingdom. LOL)
She looks like Fiona from adventure time, but her hair is Raven black with blonde tips. Her eyes are bright green, but red when she is on her destructive form. Her skin complexion is very pale because she is normally inside, if outdoors she would be in the shade. Even if she wants to go out in the sun, her mom would not let her.

Name: Samael Vano (Sam-mah-el Vah-no)
Age: 19
Personality: Kind but Cruel, Rebellious, Mischievous
Powers: Darkness and shadows
Likes: Rafaela Lightwood, Darkness, causing mischief
Dislikes: Uri Denson, being nice to others, school
Extra Info: He is the prince of darkness
Samael looks like Uta from Tokyo Ghoul, but without the lip piercing and the eyes. Samael's eyes dark dark brown. Samael also has different tattoos, but not as much. He also does not have all the piercings that Uta has. All Samael has are the ear piercings.

Name: Uri Denson (oo-ree Den-son)
Age: 18
Personality: Charitable, Friendly, Welcoming, Extrovert
Powers: Light manipulation
Likes: Rafaela Lightwood, Helping others, Being overly nice
Dislikes: Samael Vano, Fayre (Fair) and her friends
Extra Info: He is the prince of the light kingdom
My idea of what Uri looks like is closely similar to Tamaki Suo from Ouran High School Host Club. Uri's eyes are greenish-yellow. Uri is also a little bit more built, not too much because he isn't scrawny like Tamaki XD.

NOTE: It might not look good in your eyes. But this is the best description I could give. If I was an artist, I will draw how they look. Also I will only put up the three main characters excluding Fayre. Once I introduce most of the characters, I will post the reason for their names.

P.S: I will put a picture of all three characters, but not right now. I'm in school XD