U.Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry if this chapter is a bit short.
---------------------------------------------------

   Breathe in, breathe out.
   "You got this Raf!" Barin whispered to me, "If you need me, I'll be there."

   High school....

   The place that every kid dreads, but not for me. To be honest, I'm pretty excited to finally be out of the castle. I've read so many reviews about this school. It's a school in the boarder where the good and evil could co-exist. Security guards are indeed outside of each entrance in case one person from the one side crosses the other kingdom.
   "Why is it called Maenbrooke?"  I asked.
   "Well, I don't know the full detail... All I heard was that someone said it was originally supposed to be Mainbrooke with an I, but the person in charge of construction misread it and thought it said Maenbrooke with the letter E. From then on it was too late to change it, so they kept it as is," he laughed, "It's so dumb, but good at the same time!"
   "That really is dumb," I chuckled, "Hey, can you show me the way to the principals office before you go?"
   After Barin led me to the principal's door, the secretary ushered me to go in as I waved goodbye.
   The tall leader of Maenbrooke bowed down to me and gave me my schedule with respect and caution. Obviously, I am not used to this, so I was a bit flustered at his gesture. After explaining everything, he escorted me to my new homeroom....

This will be fun....