8

sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ɪɴ-ᴡᴇᴇʙ𝟶𝟺

╭┉┉┅┄┄┈•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

•◦ೋ•◦❥•◦ೋ•┈┄┄┅┉┉╯

°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆     ✮  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•
.  . • ☆    . ° .•      ✮      °:.   *₊     .   ☆ 
   ° .            *₊    ☆     ✮       ° .    ☆     *₊   ☆
•         •         •       •       •               •         •
•        •           •      •        •              •        •
☆      ☆         ☆     ☆       ☆           ☆        ☆
       .☆。• *₊°。 ✮°。
☆°。            ¿ǝʍ llɐɥS                  ☆°

I gulp as my hands begin to get sweaty. My breathing begins to uneven. I glance back at the tinted glass of the microwave, and still see the figure waving.

Mustering up all my courage, I turn around, only for the figure to be a tree swaying with the wind

Great Y/n! You're just being paranoid!

Chills run down my spine.

3

2

1

*BEEP BEEP BE-*

I stop before the last beep is heard and take the popcorn out. As I close the little door of the microwave, from the tinted glass, I see a figure right behind me.

I scream as I turn around smacking whatever was behind me with the hot popcorn.

"OWW Y/N WHAT THE FUCK!"

My eyes widen as I see Jackson on the floor holding his cheek. My jaw drops as I squat down next to him.

"Holy shit Jackson! You scared the hell out of me. I'm sorry you should have said something! You make no noise!" I apologize as I help him back up.

"Now you smack people with popcorn! First was pizza, now it's popcorn! What's next, a dildo?!" Jackson whines. I smack his back and he grumbles.

"I'm sick and this is how you treat me, what a friend you are." Jackson complains .

"Fine then I'll guess I'll disown you as a friend." I huff out my cheeks and begin to walk away, not before Jackson grips onto my wrist and pulls me back into a hug.

"I was just kidding you idiot." He chuckles.

"I know I was just messing with you." I smile as I hug him back. I pat his back and smile at him as he smiles at me. He makes derp face making me laugh.

Suddenly, there is a loud bang on the window.

(A/n: bang bang bang- I'll throw myself out)

We both flinch, we look the towards the window, then back at each other. We walk over to the sliding door, which leads to the background, and our mouths drop.

It was like if someone threw a huge rock at the window on purpose, it couldn't have been the wind. The sliding door had a huge crack which led to a huge gash which where the rock must have hit.

I look at Jackson and he sighs.

"My parents are gonna beat my ass." He grabs the bridge of his nose.

"Woah what in the world of snickerdoodles happened?" Jiyeon questions as Leslie walks over to her side and her mouth drops as well.

"Close your mouths before you start sucking dick." I mumble at them and they close their mouths.

"How did this happen?" Leslie walks over to the window examining it.

"Where you guys playing with a tennis ball again." Leslie turns around narrowing her eyes at us.

We immediately shake our head proving to be innocent.

"We were just messing around waiting for the popcorn when it just happened." Jackson scratches the nape of his neck.

"The wind could ha-"

"The wind didn't do shit stop blaming it, the wind can't pick up a fucking rock." Jiyeon cuts off Leslie.

ıŋɖɛɛɖ ıɬ ῳąʂŋ'ɬ ą ཞơƈƙ

533 words

Unedited

Here's a chapter for y'all ;)

MONO IS MAKING ME EMOTIONAL STREAM MONO YALL 🤧😭🤙🏼

sɪɢɴɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ- ᴡᴇᴇʙ𝟶𝟺