Train ride

Nobody POV
Lucy walked up to her team. Natsu and Gray were sitting with Erza at a table. "Hey would you guys like to go on a job." She said holding up a job flyer.

"I don't know Luce a train doesn't sound to good to me." Natsu whined covering his mouth. He was getting nauseated just from the thought.

"Come on Natsu I need rent money" Lucy begged.

"I don't know how that would work with us tied together." Gray said before he was smacked on the head by Erza.

"You idiot" she said face palming, "the job doesn't require any combat so being handcuffed shouldn't matter. All we are doing is finding treasure."

"Soo that's a yes..?" Lucy said.

"Of course" Erza said, "now go and pack we are leaving in an hour."

Natsu and gray stood up and Natsu dragged gray over to Happy and carla. "Happy you have to stay with Wendy tonight. I'm going on a job with the rest of my team."

"That's Fine by me. Then I can miss all your lovey dovey stuff."  Happy said chewing on a fish.

Gray rolled his eyes and natsu had a pink color on his cheeks, "Happy we aren't dating"

"You aren't yet" he said. Wendy was watching the whole conversation.

"Natsu are you and gray in Love" she asked innocently.

"Wendy keep it down. And no we are not in love" Natsu said waving his hands in front of his face.

Gray frowned and looked down. He didn't like what natsu had said. "Flame brain I think we should go so we have enough time to pack."

"Good point. Ice queen. See you guys tomorrow and hopefully unhandcuffed" Natsu smiles and waved good by. The duo exited the guild.

On their way home Gray was unusually quit. He was still thinking about what Natsu said about him not loving Gray. To be honest  it made him upset.

"Earth to ice princess" Natsu said waving his free hand in front of grays face.

"Oh.. uh sorry I spaced out" Gray said calmly and returned to his silence.

"Are you ok your not usually this quiet" Natsu asked.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just thinking" gray answered. "Hey can we go by my house first since it's closer"

"Yeah whatever lead the way" Natsu said not t really buying what gray had said.

Time skip to train station

"YOU CANT MAKE ME GET ON THE TRAIN" Natsu whined. Erza and Lucy had already gotten on, but Natsu was holding gray back.

"Natsu stop being a wimp and get on the train" Gray said trying to pull him into the vehicle.

"Nevveeerrrrr" Natsu said keeping his ground as much as he could.

Gray then stopped pulling and walked over to Natsu. He grabbed Natsu's legs and threw him over his shoulder.

"H-hey What are you doing" Natsu asked his cheeks changing color.

"I'm doing the only thing that will get you on the train." Gray said walking on to the train and sitting by Erza and Lucy. "Sorry that it took a long time someone was being a pain" he said setting Natsu down.

"Someone was being a dick" Natsu mumbled looking to the side. Lucy just laughed at the boys while Erza was about it to smack them.

"You boys are giving me headache" Erza said leaning her head back. "I'm going to take a nap and you better not do anything while I'm asleep"

Lucy yawned "I'm going to be getting some rest too" she said slowly closing her eyes. Gray was going to fall asleep if it wasn't for the groaning motion sick guy next to him.

Natsu was green his cheeks puffed and clutching his stomach with the one arm he had.
Gray sighed and stroked Natsu's hair and brand his head onto his lap.

Natsu's sickness almost immediately went away as the scent of mint and winter filled his nose. "H-how did you d-do that" he said breathing his grays shirt to get more of the scent.

"I didn't do anything I just needed some sleep and that wasn't going to happen with you puking your guts out next to me" he said continuing to play with Natsu's hair.

"Now shut up" Gray said closing his eyes and entering sleep. Natsu's face turned pink. He wondered why he had been blushing so much lately. He snuggled closer to gray and fell asleep himself.

Lucy woke up and hour later rubbing her eyes. She saw Natsu and gray sleeping. Gray would unconsciously twirl Natsu's hair in between his fingers. Lucy awed at the sight as she thought about how cute they were.

She almost didn't want to wake them to let them know they were almost at their destination, but she had too. She nudged Natsu's arm.

Natsu shifted in his sleep and groaned. That cause gray to wake up from his nap. "Are we There" he said referring to the job.

"Almost" Lucy said giggling. Gray looked down at his lap to find Natsu still sleeping. "Get the hell up fire breath" he said.

Natsu sighed lifting his head from grays lap yawning, "finally some land"

Erza woke up a few seconds later and got off the train first. Then the rest of her team ready for the job.