F*ck Buddies 👊👅 Part III

Camila woke up without Lauren by her side.

She rolled at the other side of the bed and took her phone. Right beside it was a sticky note.

You looked so precious when you're asleep. Didn't wanna wake you up. See you around, princess.

Camila's lips formed a smile.

When she opened her phone, her smile even got wider when she saw her new wallpaper.

____________________________________________

"Oh my god, Camila!" Dinah blurted out when she saw Camila's new wallpaper. "Have you lost your mind? When will you understand that this, this thing you guys are doing is not going to work out, okay?"

"Yeah that's right, let everyone hear you," Camila said while decreasing the speed of her treadmill.

"I still don't understand, wait, tell me, how did you even get yourself in this place, by the way?" Dinah asked.

"Well, we were roommates in college back then and one night...."

*

Camila walked down the hallway to her room and as she slipped the key into the doorknob.

As she opened the door, she heard a moan.

"Ah yes..."

Camila immediately looked away when she saw Lauren moaning and lying on the bed masturbating.

Her roommate was wearing nothing but her bra and a vibrator in her shaven, wet pussy.

Her cheeks are flushed and she was breathing heavily when she turned her head to face her.

"Sup?" Lauren grinned at her and winked.

"I, uh....I didn't mean to interrupt," Camila said still awkwardly looking at the other side of the room.

Camila wasn't new to Lauren having sex since almost every night, she has a girl over and they are loud.

Catching her masturbating would probably be not that bad but, everytime Lauren is having sex with some girl, she's just pretending to be asleep so basically, she has never caught Lauren doing some dirty stuff with her own eyes.

"I-I'm very sorry. I'll just leave-"

"No, wait," Lauren called her.

Camila was still looking away. Lauren walked towards her and smirked.

"Wanna join my session?" Lauren said seductively.

"Oh, no, thanks. I'm good," Camila answered nervously.

"Hmmm...Camila, right? We don't talk a lot 'cause most of the time, I'm with someone when I'm here."

Camila nodded.