Trance ☁💦

R E Q U E S T E D
I tried my best so here ya go 😅

Erotic hypnosis is the practice of hypnosis for sexual purposes.

Lauren bit the tip of her pen as she intently listened to her teacher. She has never been so interested in a topic this much.

"Okay, class dismissed. See you next week," the professor said while putting his things back in his backpack and left.

Lauren just stared at the word "Hypnosis" that is written on the blackboard. She's very much excited to use it and not just to other people but to a certain person.

"Hey, Greeny!"

Lauren already knew who owned that voice and since there is only one person who calls her that. She turned her back and saw her best friend, Camila, smiling widely at her.

"Let's eat! I'm hungry, " Camila said.

"Be there in a minute," Lauren said and packed her things before going out.

Camila jumped on Lauren and gave her a koala hug.

"Woah!" Lauren said laughing. "You're getting heavier, woman."

"Hey! Are you saying that I'm getting fat?" Camila said as she brought herself down.

"What? No way," Lauren said while fixing up her uniform.

Camila crossed her arms and darted her eyes at Lauren.

"What?" Lauren said in a confused manner.

"Well, I think I'm getting fat. I feel so bad about myself, you know?"

"Wha-No. Camz, you're beautiful, okay? I'm sorry if I said that."

"No, you're beautifuler. I mean, your green eyes, red lips, and perfect face."

Lauren chuckled and cupped Camila's face.

"Then you're the beautifulest," Lauren sincerely said with a smile. "Shawn is the luckiest to have you."

Lauren has been in love with her best friend ever since and she's trying her very best to control it, especially because Camila already has a boyfriend and she doesn't want to ruin their friendship. Plus, she thinks Camila is super straight so she won't stand a chance.

If she would be given a chance to have her for a day, she'd make Camila the happiest woman on Earth. She will never make Camila sad and unsatisfied.

"Thank you so much, Lauren. You really know how to reassure me. You know what? You'd be the best boyfriend if you were a boy," Camila said and leaned in to kiss Lauren's cheek. "Well, speaking of boyfriends, Shawn is really getting me insecure and I don't really know what to do about it."

Lauren's eyebrows immediately furrowed.

"What? What do you mean? What did he do?"

"Well, I don't know if it's something he did or I didn't do or did."

"I don't understand."

"He easily gets pissed off when I'm clumsy, he hates my choice of clothing, he hates it when I act like a child, he finishes off when we're having sex without giving the favor back, he's-"

Lauren raised her index finger to command Camila to stop talking.

"Hold up. I heard enough," Lauren said and was obviously outraged about what she heard. "What the fuck? What's that guy's problem?"

"I think it's all my fault."

"No, Camila. Look, first of all, how can you piss him off? I mean, how could someone stay mad at your cuteness?" Lauren said. "And your clothes? Wear anything that makes you comfortable and confident. He has no right to control whatever that empowers you. Third thing, be who you want to be, Camila. Don't let him change you. You are adorable and you are precious."