Lolo 💋🍒 Part II

"I will take you home. You're still in trauma," the green-eyed woman said. "Where do you live?"

Without second thoughts, Camila gave Lolo her address and the green-eyed woman started driving silently.

Fuck.

Camila cussed in her mind. She can literally feel her heart explode and she feels so much anticipation that she never felt before.

Her eyes were aimed at the road but her vision is watching at the woman driving beside her.

Her breaths are becoming heavier and deeper; Her fingers can't keep still and are playing with the lining of her skirt.

"So, little gremlin, I didn't get your name," the green-eyed woman broke the silence.

The sound of her raspy voice turns Camila on even more and it's driving her crazy.

"Uhm...It's Camila," she replied as calm as she could.

"Camila..."

Fuck! My name sounds so good in her mouth.

Camila's thoughts screamed after the green-eyed woman repeated her name.

"Y-yes," Camila replied.

"Hmmm...Can I call you Camz?" the green-eyed woman asked.

"You can call me whatever you want."

Fuck. Did I just say that? What the heck, Camila?!

Camila slapped her forehead in her mind as those words slipped from her mouth. She's starting to lose control and she knows that it is a bad thing.

Lolo let out a chuckle and it was the sexiest thing Camila has ever heard in her entire life.

Camila bit her lip and faced the green-eyed woman who's eyes are still glued to the road.

"Is Lolo really your real name?" Camila asked out of curiousity.

The green-eyed woman's lips formed a smirk.

"It's Lauren," the green-eyed woman replied. "So, did you like my performance, Camz?"

"Oh yeah, very much," Camila instantly covered her mouth with her hand when she uttered those words.

Fuck. You did it again, Camila. Camila said in her thoughts.

Lauren again let out a sexy chuckle.

"I thought so," Lauren said in a raspy voice. "I saw how you watched me."

Camila gulped and felt heat rise up her cheek. She remembered how Lauren seductively rolled her body to the music and how her hands are itching to explore the green-eyed woman's body.

"I mean, you dance very well," Camila replied in defense.

"Hmmm...well, thanks."

Camila just stayed silent before she can say things she would regret after.

"We're here," Lauren said as she pulled over.

Camila immediately went out of her car and Lauren followed her to the door.

"Here," Lauren said before giving Camila's car keys.

"I can't thank you enough, Laur," Camila said. "You've helped me a lot. I don't how can I ever repay you."

"Well," Lauren walked closer towards Camila and moved her face closer to her ear. "You can repay me in other ways," she whispered seductively.

An aching tension between them built as they intently stare at each other's eyes. They were both drowning with each others gazes as fire slowly build up within them.