⚠ 1 ⚠

A quick authors note
This book contains r-rated Theme's and sexual themes if you do NOT like themes like these. Don't read this

»»————- ☠ ————-««

My vision blurred. Fluttering my eye lids open as light filled them
'where am i?..'
I rolled on my side seeing that i was naked and wet...okay i get saying that everyone is gonna take that dirty what i mean is that im covered in water..

'who am i?'
I sat up looking around the room it was extremely White. Was i dead?

"Hello. Ms.Dahlia" a voice trailed in from the door. Was my name dahlia?
"w-where am i?" I mustered out my voice cracking since my throat was Really dry. " In a bomb shelter. I'm Ms.Venable the owner of this place." The woman approached slowly and tapped her cane as she did. The woman did not seem elderly. So why was she walking with a cane her  hands that had rough palms lifted my chin "your nothing i imagined they said You were beautiful. But your beauty means no bounds" she said turning my head from side to side. When she turned my head to the left i caught a glimpses of myself in a mirror. Damp red hair porcelain ivory skin much like a doll big bright crystal pale blue eyes like the sky.

How come i can remember little things?. But not my identity

"Your probably wondering why or what brought you here Ravanna," i turned my head
' Ravanna Dahlia..interesting' 
"You were Brought here By the government plausibly because of your superior genes" she spoke, i became baffled again and tried to process everything but ms.fucking venable kept talking i zoned her out. As i thought about what she said

There was distance footsteps stopping at the door "ah shes awake!. ms.venable i brought her clothes do you wish to help her dress?" Ms. Venable turned to the woman who was more plumb and Short and looked much much older. "Yes. Ms.mead" ms.venable said approaching the woman and taking the Clothes  as soon a she did the other woman disappeared she set the clothes on the table and was quiet for a while before sliding on blue Hospital gloves "i have to check something to see if what they told me is true" i watches her get closer she opened my legs i felt my heart  drop. "W-what the f-fuck are you doing!"she cupped my mouth and shove a finger into me Making me yelp out. It hurt in excruciating throbbing pain shot through my body she pulled her finger out "you are As pure as they come"

I felt violated that she just shoved her finger inside me. She helped me from the sliver table that was laid naked upon. Honestly it looked like something you put a dead body Up on.

She helped me into the under garments then the  corset  she did so tight my breasts felt glued to my chests and zipped up my dress afterwards.

She took a brush and brushed my hair thoroughly before draping it over my right shoulder.

"Come with me" she spoke softly as she plucked a candle from the a side table i folded my hands in front of me and trailed behind her the walls were long and dim only lit by the candle ms.venable was holding.

I felt like i was in a dream. Dazed and Confused lost wandering.

She lead me into a music room of sorts where a bunch of people sat in instantly all eyes had locked on me
"Everyone this ravanna Dahlia, Ravanna this is everyone"
I hear Quiet "isn't she pretty!" A man Cooed "if i knew she was gonna be here i would at least pretend to be straight" i raised a brow turning towards the blonde headed man "Aren't you a freaking ray of sunshine" i said harshly as i moved and sat on the couch. "Isn't she a spit fire" a older lady said "im Evie Gallant. Excuse my rude grandson" she said gesturing to the boy. Mr.gallant rolled his eyes at his grandmother,

"How did you end up here?"asked another person he had a kind of baby face and brown hair "i..i don't remember"  i twirled the ends of my hair "well what do you remember" another person said clearly female "i don't remember anything. " i tilted my head up scoffing " I cannot remember a single thing. Parents if i had siblings aunts uncles. Lovers even. When i woke up i didn't who i was. "  everyone kinda looked at each other with a concerned look "i must have hit so hard that everything erased from me. " i smiled i didn't know anything or if i even had anything what if i was just magically spawned into this world.

"So since thats over im Coco and that girl.with the glasses over there is Mallory" a girl that looked about in her 20's who gestured over to a young girl wearing a maids outfit with a bun on top of her head.

"Whats your secret on how you look so young!" Coco i shrugged "leave the poor girl alone she doesn't remember anything" and older African American lady said taking my hand i felt something off a twinge i turned to her her face showed a smile but somehow i knew she was terrified. "Your scared" she looked at me with wide eyes "how'd you-"  she spoke softly as i yanked my hand away i was about to give some sort of reason. Some sort of Excuse but i had known "supper has been served" ms.venable said. Everyone stood and filed out of the music room and into the dining room.