1 - Strip club

Hyuna's pov

"Ah opppaaaa, why must she stay over?" I asked Shownu as I clung to his strong right arm, he looked down at me and chuckled. "Hyuna, it's only for one night." He patted my head and gently pulled me off of his arm, I crossed my arms over my chest and narrowed my eyes at him. "But oppa...Everytime she stays...she clings to you guys and pushes me away, it's not fair!" I complained, "She said she wanted to see you, not us." He informed me, but all it did was get me confused. "She wants to see me? Why?" I poked at his forearm and he sighed lightly, "I don't know, she didn't say. Ask Wonho, she might've told him." He said, so I jumped up off of the couch and rushed to Wonhos room, knocking on it loudly and violently. "Wonho!" I said, "Am I in trouble?" He asked from inside, "No, I just got to ask you something." I opened his door and he quickly turned around, he was struggling to put on a t-shirt.

"Too many muscles makes it hard to put a t-shirt on." I taunted him and he clicked his tongue, "Just get over here and help me, stop watching me you weirdo." He said as he stepped to me, I grabbed the shirt and pulled it over his head, untucking the part he caught up to make it hard for him to put it on. He slid his arm through the arm hole and let out a relieved sigh, "Thanks Hyuna." He smiled and I just nodded, "Anyway, I asked Shownu oppa but he didn't tell me. Why does Leane want to see me?" I stared at him and he coughed lightly, "Ahhh, well...You'll find out when she gets here, don't you worry your cute little self about it." He ruffled my hair and I just sighed.

The doorbell rung so I perked up and said, "I'll find out right now!" I ran out of his room and pushed Minhyuk out of the way, grabbing the door handle and pulling it open. Leane stood there surprised at how fast the door opened, I stared at her and smiled lightly. "What did you want to see me about, Leane?" I asked, trying to sound calm. 'Is she finally going to apologise for putting chilli in my tomato ketchup at the fair?' I smiled widely but she just showed me a small smile. "Oh, yeah, I was hoping you'd come with me to the park so I can tell you." She pulled me out of the doorway and I shut the door behind me.

"You're lucky I am dressed." I said quickly, her lips curving into a small smirk, "It don't matter, whatever you wear looks like shit anyway. Anyway, come on." She held onto my wrist and pulled me down the corridor and towards the exit of the building. I pulled my arm away and continued to follow her anyway, she lead me to the local park that had flowers, a small pond, a bridge and a hut people go in for photos, picnics, rain and other things. "I'll get straight to the point." She turned to me and her eyes looked bright, whatever it was - it must be something good for her and bad for me. "Me and Wonho oppa are now officially dating, so if you could back away abit from him, that would be lovely. You'll also see more of me and hear more of me, if you catch my drift." She winked at me and I stared at her in disgust, "I'll just put my earphones on when that happens, don't worry." I said and she giggled, "Wonho oppa said we should get along now, since me and him are dating, so I'll grant his wish. Would you like to start anew and be friends?" She asked.

"You....You should atleast apologise for putting chilli in my tomato ketchup when we all went to the fair last week..." I reminded her, "Ah right, I am truly sorry for doing that to you. I was just playing around, I won't do it again, I promise." She held onto my shoulders and I just smiled, "Alright then, we can be friends." I said slowly, 'Bitch....Why did she have to date Wonho oppa?...' I stared at her and she looked around, "I guess it'll be fine if we are friends, it's not like you're stupid or anything." She said and patted my head, "Okay unnie, let's go back to your house." She added on.

My outfit btw: