8 - Cousin lectures / End

Hyunas pov

I held my suitcase behind me and pressed on the doorbell to my cousins house, waiting for a while until the door opened to reveal my cousin. I smiled and hugged him quickly. "Cousiiiiin!" He squealed out and patted at my head gently, "I got your text and I got a room ready for you. Come on, I'll show you it!" He smiled and I nodded lightly.

Minjun:

[  Dinner time ]

[  Dinner time ]

He has showed me around the whole house so I know where things were now, I stepped into the dining room and he was putting some plates, I sat down and put my phone down on the table, he pulled the lid off of a large silver bowl, I looked to see spaghetti so I smiled widely and rubbed my hands together. "I haven't had your spaghetti for a while! I've missed it!" I picked up the a string of spaghetti with my fork and ate it to taste it, "It still tastes amazing!" I squealed lightly, my phone rung and I looked down at the name on it. "Kihyun", I sighed lightly and said "Hold on a second." I stood up and rushed out of the room, answering the face time, I saw him and the others, Wonho at the back.

"Hyuna, where are you?" Kihyun asked with a frown, "Didn't Shownu tell you?" I asked, "I tried! But the moment I mentioned 'Hyuna' and 'Gone' they ran back here, I couldn't control them!" Shownu spoke up, I was about to say something but...

Wonhos pov

I peeked up to see Hyuna on the phone with the others, I approached and her phone was snatched away, "Hyuna, I made you some yummy food and you're here talking to your friends? Tch disappointed." A males voice was heard, then he looked at the screen and wow....He was handsome, I stared at noticed him smiling into the camera. "I'm sorry boys, but Hyuna is about to have some good food. So, can she call you back afterwards? And which one of you is Wonho?" The male asked, I slowly put my hand up and I saw Hyunas hands grabbing at the males mouth, but he pulled away, "If you ever hurt my girly again, I will come and get you, understood?" He looked angry but I just nodded and swallowed lightly.

"Ooph, Wonho is in trouble with a male who looks like a modellll~" I.M teased, I shrugged his hands off and looked back to the phone to see Hyuna grabbing her phone back, "Ignore him Wonho, I know males aren't your thing, but hey I have a number of this really hot girl for you, she's good for getting over exes." Hyuna said before looking to the others, "I love you guys, I'll see you soon!" She hung up and I frowned lightly, storming off to her room and looking around. "She wants to be like that? Fine. Whilst she's gone...I'll use this room as a bachelor fucking pad!" I yelled and kicked at her desk, her mothers vase fell and smashed, I grit my teeth and sucked up air. "What.......Why did you do that for?" Hyungwon asked as he stepped to me, he stared down at the vase.

"Now she's going to be even more angry.." He said, "Oh wait, you're the KING at making her mad, hurting her, upsetting her and stuff....I should've seen this coming. Don't you even think about using her room as what you just yelled out, because I swear to it....If you do...I'll turn your room into the storage cupboard and you'll be taking the god damn balcony." He looked scary right now, he shot me a glare before stepping out of the room, I rushed back to mine and groaned. "I can't ever get things right, why can't I just be a man and tell Hyuna I do like her?! Why do I always have to make her upset and angry?! Why can't I tell her the truth?!" I held my head and leaned forward, "Why can't I just tell her that I dated Leane to stop my feelings for her!? She won't believe me now....I shouldn't of done that...I'M STUPID!" I yelled before laying down.