5 - Replacement for an hour

Hyunas pov

I tossed my covers off of me and groaned out, stretching out like a zombie. I sat up and immediately got into the bathroom to have a morning shower and then get ready into some indoor clothes since I ain't going out today.

Outfit:

I had my shorts on underneath and I planned to stay in my room all day, either play some games or listen to music

I had my shorts on underneath and I planned to stay in my room all day, either play some games or listen to music. Or watch some kdramas. I heard the boys out in the living room but I chose to ignore them, I turned to my window and peered out of it to see rain. "Phew, glad I'm not going anywhere." I smiled and rushed over to my desk, but then I got up and rushed to my bed and sitting on it. Grabbing my TV remote and turning Netflix on.

I scrolled through the list of Kdramas but came across a C-drama, I pressed on it and it read "Take my brother away", I played it and put the remote down, once it loaded I paused it and snuck out of my room and headed to the kitchen, I grabbed a bag of popcorn and then grabbed a bottle of coke from the fridge and rushed back to room, successfully returning safely without anyone noticing me.

I played the drama and watched it, shoving popcorn in my mouth and smiling as I was the episode. "Ahh! -XU DONG WANG, YOU'RE SO DAMN SEXY! Marry me." I fangirled and sat up, crossing my legs with the bag of popcorn resting in between my crossed legs. I grabbed a handful and shoved it all in my mouth, "Joseph Zeng, my god...Such a god." I fanned myself and winced when he got beat up by his sister

Wonhos pov

We all sat silent as we heard Hyuna yelling weird things, "XU DONG WANG CAN STARE AT ME LIKE THAT ALL DAY AND I'D STILL BE MOTHERFUDGIN' SATISFIED!" She yelled, Kihyun tried his best to not go and check up on her whilst Hyungwon, Shownu, Minhyuk and Jooheon laughed their asses off at it. I.M stared at her door in confusion and I just sat there....silent like a mouse.

"JOSEPH ZENNGG MY BABY! AVOID HER HITS..." I heard, "What is she doing!?" I bursted, Kihyun stood up and rushed to her door, he knocked and waited to be let in. "Come in!" She called out, we all watched him peek his head in, who knew what he saw but it made him laugh and then disappear into the room with her.

A few seconds later.....

"SHI MIAO IS SO FRICKIN' CUTE! CAN I CUDDLE HER!?" He yelled. "I give up...We live with two idiots..." I plugged my ears with my earphones and blasted BTS down my ears, laying down and sighing. "I'm going to see what they're doing." I pulled my earphones out and stood up, walking to Hyunas door and opening it to peek inside to see the TV was now off and Kihyun and Hyuna sat facing each other.

She was applying make up to him, they both looked around to me and I just stared at Kihyun, "GET OUT!" They both yelled and I flinched before quickly getting out. "Weird people..." I rushed to my room and sighed lightly.

Hyunas pov

"You know what I just realised?" Kihyun said, he pointed to one of the animated fruits on my pocky dress shirt, I looked down and waited for what he had to say, "It looks like a butt." He laughed and I gasped and slapped his hand away, "KIHYUN! It is a cute fruit! You dirty minded boy!" I smiled lightly and shook my head, he smiled and stood up. "Tch silly girl, I'ma go and make some food." He walked out of my room and I stood up to put all my make up away, then I remembered..."He didn't wipe off the make up." I smirked and shrugged, soon hearing laughter from the boys.