2 - Ice

Hyunas pov

I was laying in bed all comfy and relaxed until Hyungwon walked in and sat on my stomach, I opened my eyes and looked up at him. "Hyungwoooonnn, get off of meee." I whined, "No, you're supposed to be awake by now. Why are you still in bed?" He asked, "Pfft...Don't tell me when to get up..." I stared at him and pushed him but he sprung back up and stared down at me. "Hyuna....Today is Leane's birthday, we're throwing her a party here, Wonhos orders." He rolled his eyes, "Ughh, kill me." I said, "Okay." Hyungwon grabbed the pillow from beneath my head and put it on my face, I slapped at his side and he laughed, pulling the pillow away and standing up.

"I wouldn't ever let you die, Hyunaaaa." Hyungwon pinched at my cheeks and I sat up, he stepped back so I could get up. "You still wear those?" He pointed at my pink hamster patterned pyjama shorts and top. "Yes - Kihyunnie has good fashion taste...thingy." I said, Hyungwon chuckled and shook his head. "Go and shower, I'll sort out an outfit for you." He walked to my wardrobe and I rushed to the bathroom.

After a nice hot shower, I came back to my room with my towel wrapped around me, Hyungwon sat on my bed that he made and held the folded clothes on his lap. I stared at him and sighed, "Hyungwon....Leave the clothes there and leave my room...I need to get changed and then you can be in here." I said, "Whyyy? I won't look, just get changed." He stood up and walked to my desk, sitting down on it and leaning his head down. "I know I have better fashion sense than Kihyun, trust me on this, I will win!" He said, keeping his head down.

I quickly dried myself and put my underwear on and then the outfit choice Hyungwon had chosen for me.

Outfit:

Hyungwon looked over to me and sighed, "You got it wrong

Hyungwon looked over to me and sighed, "You got it wrong.." He walked over to me and grabbed my shorts, pulling me to him and then he tucked my vest into the shorts. I looked away from him as he done it and sighed, my door opened and Wonho walked in but he stopped, Hyungwons hand was tucking the back in and we both widened our eyes. "It's not what it looked like!" Hyungwon said, Wonho looked to me and I coughed awkwardly, pushing Hyungwon away. "He was tucking my vest in, he chose my outfit, don't think of it differently. Please." I said and he let out a relieved sigh, "Okay, good...Anyway, I'll be going to pick up Leane." He walked out and shut my door, "Next time I did something wrong, just tell me! Okay, fashionista!?" I squealed and he quickly nodded, "Sorry!" He put his hands up and smiled a bit.

"You're lucky it was Wonho...if it was Kihyun or I.M....You'd be on the floor!" I slapped at his arm and he chuckled, "Those two shorties would have to fight me to get me on the floor, sweety." He flicked my forehead and then smiled, "Let me do your hair and make up." I sighed and just nodded.

Make up: