Secrets (GXG)

"Sasha, would you help me with my project?" Cassie asked her best friend, whom was across from her on the bed.  

"Yeah, sure." Sasha replied, crawling over to sit next to Cassie. Cassie changed from the power point she was working on to a porn website. She clicked on a lesbian video and started watching. Sasha looked at Cassie.

"I thought you needed help on your project." She said.

"Yeah, but....I need help on something else too....." Cassie replied, taking her shirt off. Sasha marveled over Cassie's body. Her perfect, curvy shape. Her D cup breast were too much to take in.

"Wow," Sasha said. Cassie smirked.

"You see something you like, Sasha?" Cassie asked, knowing very well that there was.  She wrapped an arm around Sasha's waist, forcing Sasha to be pressed against her breast. She put a hand in Sasha's skirt, gently touching her clit. Sasha let out a small moan.

"Oh, you like that?" Cassie teased. "Do you want more Sasha?" Sasha nodded her head, wanting to be pleased. Cassie started to softly rub Sasha's clit, creating circles in it. Sasha moaned loudly. Then Cassie stopped.

"W-Why'd you stop?" Sasha questioned. Cassie didn't answer. "C-Cassie?"  Cassie reached over to the other side of the bed and opened the drawer in the nightstand. Cassie grabbed a vibrator and butt plug. Sasha tingled with anticipation. Her pussy was so moist. She craved pleasure.

While Sasha was daydreaming, Cassie rammed the vibrator up Sasha's meow. Sasha snapped out of her fantasies and moaned loudly. The vibration ran throughout Sasha's body. Cassie left the vibrator in Sasha and then lowered her head to Sasha's pussy. Sasha shivered at Cassie's warm breath hitting her thigh.  Cassie then began to lick Sasha's clit, flicking it like a light-bulb. 

Sasha wrapped her hands around Cassie's neck, pulling her closer to her clit. She moaned. The feeling of Cassie's warm tongue swirling around inside was was amazing.  After a few minutes, Cassie unexpectedly pushed the butt plug in Sasha's butt. Sasha moaned. "I-I can't take it a-anymore!!"Sasha cried out as she came onto Cassie's face. Cassie licked her lips, tasting the sweet, cold liquid as they sat there panting.

"Maybe that project can wait..."