Why

This is just a little fluff thought that I had.

We were sitting in the teacher's classroom. As always, I sat behind you. After a while, you passed me a note.

You: Hi, I need something...

Me: Yes?

You: I need you to tell me what you feel  like doing to me right now..

Me: Well, I want you to sit in my lap, facing me, and then we start hugging. Then we proceed to ask each other how our day was, and we just talk to each other, laughing and crying together. I want you to feel comfortable in my arms and tell me how you truly feel. I won't give any advice, I'll just listen. I'm a good listener. I promise. I won't tell you everything will be OK . I know you hate people telling you that. I won't leave you when things get tough. I know I've done that in the past, but not anymore. I have changed.  I want to say more, but that'll take up the whole paper. That's what I want to do to you...

You: Really?

Me: Um.....Yeah

You: You don't want to do anything dirty? 

Me:  Not really...

You: ...O-Ok, hold up a moment.

You passed the note to me and then got up to turn in your work. After you placed it in the yellow bin, you walked over to the teacher and asked her something. I saw you and the teacher look at me and I froze (that's what I do whenever you glance at me). The teacher nodded her head and you sauntered back over to me. 

"What did you do?" I asked, but you didn't answer. Instead you....sit in my lap facing me? I immediately started blushing. "O-Oh." You wrap your arms around me as I wrap mine around yours. I pull you close, never wanting to let go of you. 

"How is your day going?" You ask. "Wonderful, now that you're in my arms." I answer. Your face turns  the reddest of reds. 'Adorable', I think.  "What about yours?" I ask back. "Amazing." You replied as you nuzzled my neck. My face heats up. 

We talk until the end of the class period. I liked that. Let's do it more often. Please?

Yay

I really enjoyed writing this. I tried my best. Please vote! Also, we are almost to 500 reads. I just want to say thank you to each and everyone of y'all. Love you 💖