Fuck (GXG)

S.F., if you have found my Wattpad account and are reading this now, stop. Don't read this. 

I stared at Sai from across the room, watching as she sucked the green who-knows-what-flavor candy cane. (You see, I'm madly in love with Sai, and when she does things like this...well...I get horny.) Her tongue licked the candy cane, from bottom to top. As her tongue swirled around the tip, she made direct eye-contact with me. I looked away, trying to not get turned on. That didn't work of course. I got turned on anyway. Curse my body. 

I raised my hand and asked the teacher may I go to the bathroom. She said yes. I quickly got out of my seat and took the pass. Just as I was about to walk out of the room, Sai raised her hand and also asked could she go to the bathroom. 'Oh god,' I thought. 'This can't be happening. Please say no. Pleeeease say no.' "Yes. You can go with Jordan." 'OH GOD NOOOOO.'  I started," But only 1 person at a time can-" "Let's go Jordan," Sai said as she pulled me out of the room.

We walked down the long hallway in silence. I kept glancing at her wondering if she'll try something. As we neared the bathroom, Sai's hand brushed against mine, then she held it. I stopped and turned towards her. She didn't stop and kept walking, pulling me along with her. We ended up in the biggest stall at the end of the bathroom.  "Um, Sai, I shouldn't be in here while you-" "Shh. Just let what happens happen.." She put her hands on my waist and I blushed slightly. I figured that this was a sign for me to out my hand on her hips, so I did. I immediately regretted it. Her hips were the perfect size. I squeezed them a little, then moved my hands lower, towards her pussy. I was hungry for it. 

I felt her push me down on the floor, to where I was kneeling, facing her delicious vagina. Sai began to take off her short skirt, pulling it down her masterpiece legs. My mouth instantly started to water. I wanted her, badly. After she was done I saw that she had no underwear on. 'Mmm yes,' I thought. As soon as she settled herself on the toilet seat, Sai spread her legs. I began to kiss her inner thigh, letting my hot breath hit her meow. It sent shivers down her spine, and I loved it. My tongue ran over her clit and she let out of semi-loud gasp. I inserted my tongue into her. She moaned. 

The yummy-ness of her pussy made me crave more. I grabbed her hips and pulled her body closer to me. I kept entering her. She kept making her sweet, sweet music. I checked the time on my phone real quick. "Holy shit Sai. We've been in here for 10 minutes. We need to go back!" I exclaimed. "Bu-But..." She moaned. "But it feels so... g-good." "I know, but we still need to go. Maybe later." I got up and she did the same, putting her skirt back on. "Yes...maybe later..."