Chapter 1 ~ The Secret Meeting

Song: Timbaland - If We Ever Meet Again ft. Katy Perry

...Dante...

As I thrust my cock deep inside her tightening walls, it sent shivers running up my spine. We hadn't even managed to get our clothes fully off and here I was, balls deep, inside one of the most heavenly pussy's I had ever felt. I could hear my belt buckle whacking the carpet with every pump as my pants pooled around my ankles. Flinging my tie over my shoulder to keep it out of the way, I palmed her delicious round globes relishing in the firm tense muscle below my fingertips.

This woman worked out. From what I could see at this angle, she was beautiful, but man, her exquisite centre and the way it pulsed was indescribable, the euphoric ecstasy practically dulling all my senses with each thrust.

The sweet smell of her arousal fragranced the air and coated my condom covered shaft. Her soft fingers tickling my balls before she began to rub her clit, seeking extra stimulation. Hell, I wasn't going to do it, I just met her and this fuck was for my release, I didn't care why she was there. I had pushed her navy blue pencil skirt up, to rest around her middle, her panties down to her thighs and pushed in after sheathing myself. No conversation, no intimacy.

Her black business shirt was still covering her upper half, I hadn't bothered to even play with her nipples. Breasts were my favourite thing in the world and I had neglected them completely, after all, this was just a fuck.

I felt her walls tighten to an almost crushing point as she came undone, "oh, god," she moaned.

Her smoky modulated sound purred out pleasantly, conjuring up more desire as it swirled within my ear canal. She was sexy as fuck, looked like she worked out and almost angelic to listen too, where the fuck is this woman from?

"You still with me, love?" Her head tilted to the side with her eyes closed as she nodded, clearly still lost to her orgasmic euphoria. Hell, I almost came when her walls strangled my cock; I only just managed to keep it under control with inappropriate images of a nana... naked, just to keep from blowing early. With the small acknowledgement that I hadn't completely lost her, I withdrew almost the whole way then slammed back in with full force. My painful grip on her hips would surely leave behind fingerprint size bruises.

Her back arched, "Yes, harder," she mewled as the sweat droplets from my forehead splashed against her skin.

I felt my balls tighten, again her fingers furiously manipulated her clit between her legs and as my cock swelled, her inner walls clenched down and I exploded, filling the rubber with my hot sticky cum. "Fuck, yes," I grunted, jutting my hips against her.

Her hand fisting my bed covers as she groaned out through her own bliss. That fuck was fantastic and we didn't even do anything else.

I pulled out, wiping my sweat onto my blue business shirt and tugged up my pants, walking to the bathroom. Ripping off the condom and tying it at the end before throwing it in the bin and doing up my button and zipper. Entering the room, she was already on her feet adjusting her clothes back into place. It was only now I noticed just how truly incredible her body was. Her curvaceous figure had me clenching my jaw but when she looked up, I was blessed with the most bewitching cobalt blue eyes resting upon her angelic face. She patted down her long, waist-length black wavy hair and slipped her feet back into her navy sparkly heels.

"You want a drink or something?" I asked. She was at my house, after all, it was only polite.

"No thank you, I have to go." I scratched the back of my neck, unsure on how to proceed. Usually, the fucks tried to stay but this one was already out the door and heading down the stairs of my beachfront villa.