12. Make Me Better

I was curled up in the corner of Mazew's bed. I had been sitting there for hours, thinking about the life I had missed with my family. I wished I had been there but the fate of the universe wouldn't have it.

I wiped my face and took a deep breath. I couldn't feel sorry for myself. Valentino ended up with a happy life. All my other family ended up with happy lives too.

I knew they wanted me to have a happy life and I did have one. I had one with Mazew. I loved Mazew so much and he made me happy.

I was brought out of my thoughts by the doors opening. Mazew came into the bedroom and saw me curled up in the corner. He immediately got onto the bed and hugged me.

He kissed my forehead. "How are you feeling, Zari? How are you really feeling?"

I shrugged. "Better, I guess. I don't really know what I feel, to be honest."

Mazew crawled into bed with me and pulled me close. "I hope you feel better, Zari. I know you feel terrible but you can only look to the future."

I nodded. "I know. I try but I can't help but think about my parents and siblings."

Mazew tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. "You have me and my crew, Zari. It'll be okay."

I nodded, wiping my face. "I know. You keep saying that."

"It's true."

"Then stop repeating it."

Mazew nodded. "What do you want to do, my dear?"

I leaned my head against the wall. "I don't know. I don't even know what to feel."

Mazew grabbed my hand. "I will be here for you, Zari. You can tell me anything."

I ran my hand through my hair. "Thank you, Mazew. Can you let me be for a little bit? I want to think."

Mazew nodded. He got up from the bed and left the room. I sat in silence for another hour before Mazew brought me food. He sat there with me as I ate.

"I wanted to spend the rest of the evening with you," Mazew said. "I want to make sure you're okay."

"I am," I replied.

"I think your family is quite nice," Mazew stated. "I believe they accepted you leaving with me. They didn't seem to care that you wanted to see space and not stay on Earth."

I ran my hand over my hair. "I appreciate that. I want to see what's out there. I want to see your planet. You said you'd take there and I want to see what another planet looks like."

Mazew took my hand and placed it against his lips. "You are an adventurous spirit, my dear."

I smiled. "I know. I've always wanted to see what was out there in space. Now I get to do that. Thank you, Mazew."

Mazew kissed my cheek. "Anything, Zari."

I grinned. "Can you give me a real kiss this time?"

Mazew leaned in and kissed me slowly. I grabbed his face and pulled him in. Our kiss became more heated and Mazew pulled me on top of him. He grabbed my hips and squeezed.

Mazew pulled away and looked into my eyes. He slipped his fingers on my belt loops. "Do you want to continue?"

"Yeah," I said breathily.

Mazew pulled off my pants as I pulled off his shirt. We got undressed and Mazew got on top of me.

He stared into my eyes. "Are you sure about this?"

I nodded, grabbing his wrist. "Please, Mazew, I need this."

Mazew slowly pushed inside of me and I moaned, my toes curling. He was so big and felt so good. Mazew began thrusting and I moaned again, squirming.

Mazew thrust harder, moaning and grunting along with me. Mazew kept hitting my g-spot with every thrust and I was so close to cumming. I did soon and my back arched. Mazew kept thrusting through my orgasm. I came another time before Mazew came.

Mazew laid on top of me and left his dick in me. I panted and my eyes rolled backward, still shaking from my orgasm. Mazew's cum started leaking out of me.

"You're so thick and big," I moaned.

Mazew chuckled. "I know. Do you want a second round?"

"Of course," I moaned, squirming.

Mazew pulled out, a rush of cum running out of me. He turned me over and we began our second round.