Peanut butter and Jelly

^^^^Baby naming^^^^

on our way back to the apartments me and stephan talk about the baby names the first girl name that came out of his mouth was levy then rachel then austin the maja then 100 others i didn't like any of them.

"no, i want something that means something to us" i say to him "what about Kate" i say, Kate was his grandmother and meant the world to him.

"hmm maybe, i am a personal favorite for the name Liam. if its one boy at least" he says

alright alright we will choose when they are born then lets not get that deep into a conversation just yet we still have 5 months. i smile. he grabs my hand and we continue to walk home.

"ok i just have to say you like the name Kate i like the name Liam what boy name do you like if you hd two boys?" he says starting the conversation

We get out the front of the apartments and I am oblivious to what is happening. I am still soaked from the rain but happy with the graduation, get my certificate in the mail in about two days.There are rose petals scattered across the featured rock path. Stephan walks down the rose petals and I follow him we get to the side patio next to the apartments and there is a bright red carpet following the path he grabs my hand and pulls me along with him, we stroll together and when we turn the corner there is a bright neon sign with roses over the edges of it saying 'Marry Me?' My face is in shock as I put my hand over my mouth in shock and tears of joy start to roll down my face. Its most likely the baby hormones, I alway blame it on the baby hormones now. The turns me around and gets on one knee.

"Emma. My darling girl Emma. Ever since the day I first saw you in that classroom I knew that I was in love with you. When I gave you that lift home and you forgot your jacket so I raced all the way back to give it to you, to the time that you told me we where going to be a family. You said that you where scared and so was I. Scared I was going to lose you after a stupid decision I made. Your life was so fucked up baby. No offense. But I am willing to stand by you forever and never let you down. To be with you and our family. So Emma will you marry me."

I pause I don't know what to say or how I'm feeling. I have just graduated and I. I am scared. But he has done all of this for me so I feel like I should say yes but— I am so confused.

Four years later

I have had the twins Jake and Kate. Jake after Stephan's grandfather and Kate after the doctor that tried to save and did save mine and mums life. they are now almost a 4 years old and look just like stephan. Me and stephan still talk a lot but we are not 'together' if you know what I mean. He started dating a girl named Maja and they are engaged and about to get married. me and if you remember the guy from the hotel who helped me his name is Lucas. We are about to have a baby boy and I am doing things at the strip club to earn some extra cash. Its funny how people can actually like that. Like pregnant girls dancing. Stephan didn't end up going to college, but did a course in being a barista so he is a barista at the cafe in our old school. He looks after the kids most nights. About the night of the proposal I didn't say yes I just said that I needed to think about it. And it must of hurt him so much because the next day he was packing his things and he was gone. Thats when the doctor Kate came and saved me from a dark path I could of taken. I do miss him I do still love him but it was not meant to be obviously. Me and stephan sold the house and moved out within a day that was the last time I saw him. The DHHS worker comes and picks the kids up from me and drops them off to stephan because stephan does not want to see me and his fiancé have a fight again. Ill explain what happened.

Three months after the twins where born stephan told me about Maja I was about 15mins before I was about to pick up the kids and stephan and Maja where walking down the shopping center looking at things and when I went up to them to ask if I can get the kids now she gave me a dirty look. So being me I asked who she was. And she said in a smart way his girlfriend who the fuck are you. So it just stared off with that then she said

'I'm not letting a junkie slut like you take my kids' so I punched her in the face and just like graduation I did not stop. The security eventual came and we stopped fighting about three hours after that police came to my door saying that I had to be taken in for questioning so I did that and of course Maja and stephan didn't let me have the kids that night so I was alone except for Lucas so me and Lucas went down to the cop shop and I did the questioning then the dumb bitch Maja had called DHHS and thats pretty much how it started. So ever science that night I have had the kids with DHHS. All the charges where dropped and I continued with my life.

Today though I get to see the kids only because its there birthday. I got a paint set and two necklaces that say their names on it. One of the necklaces had a infinity charm with Jake on it and a heart charm necklace with Kate on it. I cant lie I love them kids to death and would do absolutely anything for them.