Chapter 3

" I have to go home" I whispered as I got off of his chest.

"what why? " he asked.

I knew I couldn't tell him what happened because he would retaliate. But he did just almost run over a person for me. I looked at him with a sad face and hesitated "because I need things for school" I replied.

I could tell he didn't believe me because he gave me a weird look and just said " fine".

We got in the car and he asked me " what happened at your house".

"nothing" I replied.

"don't lie to me, you cant jump out a window and fall 5meters for nothing" he said annoyed.

"you know what ill walk"

" No Emma, I'm sorry" he said as I got out of the car.

The rain poured on my head and Stephan drove by me. As he got out of the car I ran, he chased down the street before grabbing onto my wrist by then tears where falling down my wrist I don't think he noticed because of the rain. He grabbed my waist and kissed me. Our tongues moved together like two swing dancers. I wrapped my legs around him and he pulled away as he started to kiss my neck. He ran with me around his waist to his house which was only a few houses away. He opened the door slid his hands up my shirt and pulled it off. I wrapped my legs around him except this time we where going up the stairs when we where half way up the stairs he unclasped my bra and it fell to the floor, we made to the room and he dropped me on the bed he pulled of my jeans and kissed me more. I pulled of his shirt and pulled down the black sweatpants he was wearing he pulled them off along with his boxers. As he pulled down my panties he had already entered my body. This felt different I didn't get that sick feeling and I did hold back any tears. My nails dug into his back as he pushed harder. I let out a deep moan.

" Say my name" he whispered in my ear .

" Stephan" I moaned .

" Louder"

"Stephan" I screamed multiple time before he came.

As he placed his head on my chest I pulled the covers over us. I played with his hair stroking it before we both fell asleep.

The next day I woke up with Stephan beside me, I snuck out of bed putting on my shirt and jeans, they weren't fully dry but the would have to do . I went downstairs and found some paper and a pen and wrote: sorry, I had to go I will, see you at school.

I walked to school like every other day and got there early. I didn't have my books on me but I still had some cash that was in my pocket so I went to the cafe and got a latte, then I went to the office and got a laptop. Once I had done all of that I felt sick and went to the bathroom. I vomited just making it to the toilet. My head was spinning and I felt weak, I stood up dusting my self off but vomited again. I was there for about five minutes vomiting. Once I had the chance and didn't feel sick I ran through the school all the way to the doctor, which was only a two minute walk from the school. I entered the doctor and it was empty I waited there. So many thoughts where going through my mind. Is to just the cold or even the flu, food poisoning, from when I fell.

"Emma. Emma.R"

I was so trailed by my thoughts I didn't even here my name

"Emma" the doctor said

I looked up and said "yes"

"you ready" he said

I stood up

" So whats wrong with you?" He asked

He seemed pretty annoyed for some reason. I ignored it.

"i have been throwing up this morning" I said to him

"ok" he said

He checked my heart then my blood pressure then he took a sample of my blood I don't know why he just did.

"Come back in two days" he said

I nodded "thank you" I murmured

Obviously no broken bones, but the blood test I wasn't to sure about.

I went bak to school like nothing happened and finished the rest of my classes. Stephan didn't even look at me today and he sat over with Rebecca. At the end of the day Stephan and Rebecca where talking I went to walk up to him but then he slid his hand up her skirt making her smirk. Jealousy hit me and I stared at him he looked at me the smile slid right off his face I turned and walked the other Wayne tried to chase after me but must have go caught in the crowd.

2 days later....

I haven't talked to Stephan for two days and him and Rebecca are like a thing now so. Good news though I get my blood test back today I'm still vomiting. Worse than the last time. School had just finished and I was at the doctors already. He had called out my name I walked in and he told me that I pregnant. I blocked out all of the sound around me, like in one of those movies where something bad has just happened and all of the sound has gone away. I didn't realize I as crying till tears hit my hands. I ran out of the doctors balling m eyes out. I ran far away I don't know where I was but It was raining and I was cold so I sat in a lane way with my head in my hands.

" Are you ok" I heard a voice say.

I looked up to see a young boy with ash blonde hair and blue eyes.

I shook my head not talking.

"come lets get you somewhere warm" he said to me.

It was so cold and he took off one of his jackets and then put it on me. He still had his hand wrapped around my shoulder when we walked into the hotel.