Im so in love

^^^^my baby A and B^^^^^

Its about 3 months after I have told stephan about the pregnancy and its been going great me and stephan have just moved into our new 2 bedroom apartment, and We told Stephan's mum and little sister about the baby. They got so excited about the new baby coming into the family. We have already painted the nursery and are starting to buy new things to decorate the nursery. But first we have to go to the 4 month ultra sound.

The next day:

Its 3:00 and Me and stephan walk into the hospital and go straight into the ultra sound room. Stephan sits down on one of those black framed and red stitched cotton seats and I sit down on the bed that is in the center of the room with the machines around it. The doctor walks in with a clip bored and asks if we have had an ultrasound before as it is not on the medical record.

"no" I say as I place my hand on my stomach still partially overwhelmed by the thought of even having a baby.

"do you understand that it is too late for an abortion" the doctor states.

"what the fuck!" Stephen blurts out

"you think that I want a fucking abortion, what type of doctor are you " I say

"i am no doctor I am a pediotrition" he says being an absolute dick "do you still want the ultra sound.

Stephan walks out pissed of that the doctor. Pediotrition. Even said that. I try to call him and ask where he went. The pediotrition said that he can wait because he has other patients. The next thing you know stephan is walking through the door with his mum and his sister. A smile spreads across my face as I see both of them come through.

"Emma" his sister said coming and giving me a cuddle and kiss on the cheek

"hello Gorgeous" I said giving her a cuddle

Stephans mum comes up and kisses me on the head

"hi" I say. She smiles

Stephan walks over to me looking at me with those deep blue eyes god I love him.

"you thought that I would leave you like that. Your crazy baby" he whispers in my ear

I blush uncontrollably he is the best person I know. And he is the only family I have left.

We start the ultra sound. The pediotrition puts some clear gel on my stomach and grab the camera thing so he can see inside my stomach. "The T.V shows four feet, two heads and two heads" he explains

"twins" stephans mum shouts

My face had the look of shock. Twins how are we going to do twins we can barley afford food for ourselves after buying the house and the nursery it will be double the price and I am still paying off the cremation fee for my mum. But I am going to have too beautiful baby's and a loving farther for them they will never enter harms way as long as they have a family. A family is all they need a family all I need a family is what we are creating. I look at stephan with stress and with love he smiles at me as he kisses my forehead pulling me into his arms on a side angle. I snuggle into him as we stare at the two wonderful creations we have made.

We get home at around 5:00 and me and stephan have decided to go and stay in our own house the night just to get used to it. After we drop off his mum and sister we head to our house. I like that, our house, its ours our own house to our selves.

We get home and walk inside I take my shoes off and jacket Stephan walks in front of me just as I go to turn around e grabs me by my waist and pulls me into him as I blush he kisses me gently on the lips and picks me up bridal style he carries me to the couch in the lounge and puts on Netflix we sit there for a while cuddling and watching the notebook. Stephan kisses me on the head and whispers "I love you Emma"

He places his hand on my. Stomach and I laugh "we are forever" he says

I smile and kiss him "last day of school tomorrow" I say afterwards

He smile lifts me up so my legs are around his waist "not unless your sick" he smiles as he talks.

His lips slam against mine which feels like the world is staring at us. He takes me across the floor to the bedroom he lays me on the bed and kisses my head he lays his head on my stomach and I stare at the roof. He crawled up to me form my stomach and kisses me on my neck then my lips. we lay there for what feels like hours. I went to the bathroom and slipped off my leggings and t-shirt and put on one of Stephan's shirt and a pair of Adidas short shorts I take my hair out of the ponytail and let it hang it goes to my waist but it was messy. I see stephan shirtless and in a pair of nike shorts. I smile. He grabs and tickles me he stops and I jump on him he lands on the bed we smile at each other staring I each others eyes.

"i love you" I say

"i love you more"

"impossible" I whisper

We get under the brand new sheets we just bought and lay there holding each other I remember how safe I feel in his arms and how loved I felt. I feel tears starting to form in my eyes as I blink I fell the water run down my cheek. I sob

"emma" i hear stephan say as he leans over to my ear. I feel more tears go down my face. He turns me around I feel his eyes burn to my head.

'Baby whats wrong" he whispers

"i love you and I am the happiest person on earth" I sob

He holds me even tighter and I feel my heart get weaker and weaker. I'm so in love.

---------------

sorry about the short chapters been so busy lately. even though i don't get many views righting things but i find it enjoyable. 

xx Dakota Rose