Next chapter: I miss you already

I get back from work and lay on the couch. Tough crowd tonight not much money at all. I sit up realizing that Caleb isn't here I wonder down the flat and go into the bedroom to see Lucas and wait. Maja. What is this this is bullshit she has taken Both of the people I love. Well one.

"what the fuck" I scream Lucas jumps up and Maja has a shocked look on her face

Pains ran through me as I grabbed my stomach feeling pain. I start to pant losing breath and feeling lightheaded. I fell to the ground and see nothing but black.

I wake up in hospital bed with wires up and down my arms and feel a pain in my stomach I attempt to pull the covers off of me to see my stomach but I can't. I can't even move an inch. A person with dark brown hair and brown eyes comes into my view, well his eyes aren't fully brown they have a bit of green in them and he is just gorgeous. He is wearing a dark grey top with blue shorts. Its like I know him from somewhere but I just can't tell. Who is this mysterious man in front of me. I shut my eyes again and fall back asleep. I feel someone hold my hand and start to wake up again. It's a guy that I don't know. I go into a panic mode and have trouble breathing. He backs away and that's when I remember him. The guy from the hotel and that means "Stephan" I whine, as he rushes over taking me by the hand I squeeze it "there together" I say looking him into his eyes that are yet so familiar but so far away from me. He grabs my hand and says "i know" tears form in his eyes and when he blinks a tear falls, I put my hand up finally feeling my hand and wipe the tear off his face.

"did you know that I didn't know (i took a deep breath in to talk again) that I didn't know that (another deep breath) that I loved you until the night (dee breath) you asked me if we felt wrong" I whimper slightly in pain.

Another tear falls from his face. And I wipe it off again.

"you know that I never stopped loving you and I was looking for someone just like you but could never find them. Because Emma you were my only one" he replied t my statement.

"your" I struggle to breathe "my" taking deep breaths "only" another deep breath but it got harder "one" I say

He comes into me and places my head on my chest and cries I haven't let go of his hand and I place my other hand in his head.

"Stephan" i say struggling to breathe "i love you" I whisper

"i love you more" he says kissing me I can't remember the last time I ever felt this.

"impossible" I say taking letting go of his hand. Remembering "the baby" I whisper "he is ok. But your not Emma you have cancer" Stephan says me.

"i know, I have for a long time now" I say

he looks deep into my eyes and more tears come out as he speaks "why didn't you tell me"

"because you where happy (deep breath) and I didn't want to (deep breath) ruin that for (deep breath) you because I told (deep gasping for air) you before Stephan.(air) You could never love me." I say he grabs my hand as the nurses bring the beautiful baby boy in. His face is pale and he looks peaceful. He is in a blue blanket and they hand him to me. I grab him as he stays still.

"I'm sorry he passed a few hours ago, we were just waiting for you to wake up" the nurse says.

"I'm sorry" Stephan says

i let go of his hand and put my hands over my eyes. a baby. boy. he is so beautiful. as they take him from my arms i cry and sit still like i'm in a paralyzed state i am crying but not moving. i feel my heart speed start to race i can't feel anything i feel nothing.

Stephans P.O.V

first P.O.V from another person still got so long to go.

I walk into the hospital where Maya and Lucas are in the room Maja comes up to me and and starts apologizing. I don't know what for though. I take her outside and talk to her she tells me everything. How Emma walked in and her and Lucas where in the bed together and how Emma just freaked out. I told her that Emma wouldn't freak out over nothing and then called her a slut and saying hoe unloyal she is and how I want the ring back because I didn't want to marry her anymore because she is a liar and a cheater.

"how long?" I ask

"three years" she says as she puts her head down.

I look at her ad say " leave" then Lucas comes out of the room. I walk up to him put my hand on his shoulder then punch him. Causing him to fall on the floor and bleed from his mouth. Maja rushes over and helps him up. They leave together practically holding hands.

I walk into the room and I sit beside her waiting for her to wake up. Her breathing is shallow and her body is so cold and her hands looked pale and her lips were still a pinky red color I couldn't lose her. The doctor came in and started talking I didn't pay much attention until I heard the word cancer. Turns out that Emma has a tumor on her brain and cancer in her lungs. They say this could have been caused by a drug affected environment or just runs in her family. Emma never talked about her real dad and I wonder if he had it too. I will wait till she wakes up and die her a bit of time after the even just so she can warm back up to reality. Then the nurse started talking about the baby and how he is doing fine but most likely won't make it. I wasn't going to tell her that.

About an hour later her eyes start to flutter open.and she looks so freaked out by something By then Lucas was in the corner of the room just staring at her. I rushed over to her side still worried and upset. At first she didn't realize who I was but then she smiled at me I gave a grin back. I rush over as she my name but gasping for air. Every time she gasps for air my little heart breaks the tiniest bit, just like when I left her it hurt me and her but I thought it was the right thing but it wasn't it was the complete opposite. Oh how I miss her lips and smile. Her voice and the way she would hug me the way she told me things instead of asking like a 13 year old with attitude wanting stuff done for them. Lucas goes to walk over as he gets closer she starts gasping for more air like she is afraid of something. Then as he moves away she goes back to normal well the breathing as before except now it is a lot more shallow and she had become a lot more delicate. After passing out twice she had woken up and stayed awake she talked to me for a little bit and then the nurse came in with Emma's baby boy, he was still and pale, the nurse said sorry about the loss of her baby boy but Emma was too upset to realize I think. She held her baby boy in her arms and cried. She looked paralyzed and upset. She wasn't moving. Then she started coughing a lot blood started coming out of her mouth onto her hand she wouldn't stop. The nurse grabbed the baby out of her hands and.......