_9

Crying for leaving was never something I thought I'd do. I mean, I never thought I would feel regret for having to leave the Home.

I think it was more caused by the fact that I have to leave Minjee behind. We'd grown close- I even kind of looked at her like my own little sister.

But, she's strong. I know she will do well in there, for however long she needs.

A part of me didn't want to keep walking. The air was cold but i didn't mind. I stopped walking and turned to look back at where I'd grown up. I wouldn't miss it there, and I knew that much.

But, what should I do now? It seemed kind of petty to me, thinking to just find the nearest bridge and go ahead and end it all now.

Something was holding be back.

I took a seat on the curb and put my head in my hands. I was cold, tired, and hungry. They kicked me out as soon as it turned early dawn. I didn't even get to eat.

Nothing good can come from me sitting on a curb. But, what else is there for me to do? Just wait for the love of my life to come driving by, offer me a ride, and bam happily ever after? As much as that would be greatly appreciated, the thought was unrealistic.

I pushed myself back to my feet and continued walking. At least I had a decent pair of shoes.

+

A/N: IM SORRY THIS STORY HAS GONE TO SHIT. I THINK IM GONNA JUST END IT NEXT CHAPTER SORRY GUYS—