Character Profile

Name: Shinsuke Namikaze

Title: Sochi, brat, Tiger of Tetsu no Kuni, second lord of Echigo, Shin, Tiger of Echigo

Age: 18

Clan:

Namikaze (Currently)

Affiliation:

Second Lord of Echigo Province (Currently)

Appearance:

Shinsuke wears a dark gray kimono with a light gray, detailed flower embroidery on his left shoulder and on the bottom that's opened slightly and revealing a black nagajuban, a red chord necklace with a coin, a light gray obi and a dark red koshihimo, a bracelet tied on his right ankle, and zōri. He has brown eyes and brown hair almost to his shoulder with bangs covering his face (like the picture above)

Personality:

He like Kenshin is first and foremost a warmonger - he loves the thrill of war and battle, claiming that it's the only thing that makes him feel alive.

He's a very good strategist and thinks 3 steps ahed but not like Kenshin. He respects Kenshin a lot and is not angered at him leaving him, because he knows that he's always watching out for him. He also is very thankful to him for saving him from the clutches of death. He also is a playboy unlike Kenshin but is very careful around them since one or more of them would be undercover spies.

Likes:

Kenshin, Sake, pocky, women, war, fighting

Dislikes:

Sasuke, Orochimaru, Danzo, Konoha Council, Being told what to do, weak people, fangirls, the hokage for not protecting Naruto, Itachi, Akatsuki, Seven swordsmen of the mist, Kakashi, jiraiya, Tsunade

Family:

Father: Unknown

Mother: Unknown

Adopted Father: Kenshin Namikaze

Little Brother: Naruto Uzumaki

Skills:

Ninjutsu

He is able to summon foxes to aid him in battle and he has mastered two basic nature transformations (Fire, lightning) along with the yin release but he rarely uses them.

He like Kenshin possesses amazing natural and instinctive fighting abilities in addition to enhanced physical strength, speed, durability, adaptability, agility, awareness, dexterity, flexibility, instincts, endurance, healing capabilities and senses.

Expert Hand-to-Hand Combatant: He is shown to be acrobatic in his movements and skilled in his attacks.His incredible physical skills makes it extremely hard to dodge or to block his attacks, while he can easily dodge and block even extremely powerful attacks with his strength and speed.

Genjutsu: he is good at genjustu however he rarely uses it because he wants to feel the thrill of the battle.

Kenjutsu: He is very good with his sword gifted from his father. the name of his sword is Akatsuki.

Summoning animals: foxes

Background: When he was a child he was abandoned on the streets and beaten up everyday. Oneday when he was nearly dead Kenshin saved him and gave him a home and family to be with. he took him as his son and made him the next ruler of Echigo. He was very mad when he found out that his adopted father almost died by the hands of one he loved most and he promised himself that he would never betray him even if it means forfeiting his life to save his in return. When Kenshin left Echigo he was not angry but sad instead. since he understood that he couldn't stay there because of the memories. He always indirectly looked after Kenshin through his spy network just in case if he needs help. He was happy when he found out Naruto was alive and that would mean that Kenshin would be happy once again.