Three Little Shits

Rated M for Sexual Content

It takes all of ten minutes for Jimin to storm through the front door with a first aid kit. Jungkook sits on one of the tattooing benches with some gauze meant for tattoos wrapped around his arm. The sight of it makes Jimin livid.

"Remember when you told me it was perfectly safe?" Jimin says to Yoongi. His eyes are wide with anger.

"I remember," Yoongi answer unaffected. He grabs the kit from Jimin and heads back to Jungkook. Unwrapping Jungkook's arm makes Jimin even more pissed. It isn't just a bite, it looks like someone took a chunk out of his arm. The only one who can feed from Jungkook is him. Jungkook hisses when they disinfect the wound, but he insists he's fine.

Taehyung's arrival is much louder. He's ready to fight someone and he's dragged Hoseok along because he was too angry to drive. He slams the door open and instantly scans the near empty shop.

"Who fucking touched him?" Taehyung demands. Hoseok keeps his eyes on the alpha before they flicker to the others for a brief seconds.

"Relax, he's not coming back," Yoongi says. He's trying to bind Jungkook's arm tight enough to stop the bleeding, but Jimin's close proximity is making it difficult and Taehyung seems insistent on being just as close. "Do you want to do this?"

"Yes," Jimin says pleased. He takes over for Yoongi and practically shoves him aside. He steps back and stands next to Hoseok. He's very aware of the wolf's gaze but tries to ignore the beta's eyes on him. He isn't used to werewolves in his shop, let alone ones that stare.

"You said you'd be safe," Taehyung scolds Jungkook.

"It's not the bad," Jungkook says. "Really."

Jimin grumbles inaudibly, but Jungkook imagines it something along the lines of "Bullshit."

Taehyung glances back to Hoseok. "Hyung, your pheromones are distracting."

"Hm?" Hoseok snaps out of whatever trance he's been in. "What?"

Yoongi furrows his brows. He doesn't need werewolves stinking up his shop, but he can't smell much of anything. There is a faint trace of cedar wood perhaps, but it isn't unpleasant. He looks Hoseok up and down, eyes meeting his at the same time and-

"Oh," Yoongi says quietly. The beta's eyes are, well, nothing short of life changing. He snaps his eyes away just as quickly. Hoseok looks a little heartbroken at the action.

"Oh? What's oh?" Jimin asks the older. Yoongi is staring at the floor like it's the Mona Lisa. Or perhaps he wants to bury himself in the ground.

Taehyung raises his brow at Hoseok as he confirms that Jungkook's bandages are the right tightness. He's curious too. He can't quite place the scent that Hoseok's letting off. It's like he's just trying to make his scent more obvious. As if he's trying to get someone to notice his natural scent of cedar.

"Hyung?" Taehyung asks. He wants one of them to answer but Hoseok is staring at Yoongi while Yoongi is trying desperately not to look away from the floor.

"Ah fuck it," Hoseok mutters. He can't take it anymore, with the way his wolf is screaming one word over and over in his head. Mate. Mate. Mate. He points to the nearest door. "That's your office?"

"Yeah," Yoongi says. He looks at little lost in thought when he looks at Hoseok again. As if he can't think about anything else.

"Great," Hoseok answers. He half drags, half shoves Yoongi through the door.

"Where are you going?" Jimin yells after them. He scoffs as the door slams shut.

"Are they-" Taehyung begins.