Chapter 6 - practicing to kill Scourge

Knuckles thought as he looks at Sonic, Sonic...why won't you say anything to me or anyone else?...oh used to be carefree and everything but now your this...depressed person...Sonic...please tell us what's wrong...okay then tell me what's wrong...but...I know we hurt you...but I don't know if your mad or wanted nothing to do with us... then he sees Sonic running away. Sonic went to the fortress and practice to kill Scourge when he sees him... he got prepared... he wore a black vest with a hood wig his scarf, dark-blue jeans, and his shoes and gloves as he felt his vendetta and hate grow stronger...nothing will make him change his mind...not even Knuvkles would change his mind...the only thing he has in his mind... kill Scourge and avenge the death of his loved ones... which each sandbag that appear Sonic slices it with one after the other... Sonic thought as he practiced, I will avenge my parents, *an image of his family playing...his mom was hugging a younger Sonic as his father plays with his older siblings*...two of my friends,...*an image of his friends that played with him over the years.* Grey-Sky,...*an image of Grey-Sky who was playing with Sonic and Rika when they were kids...* and all that fallen victim under Scourges wrath....I can't forgive him for what he's did... Sonic grunted and huffed as he slices each sandbag that appears each time and shoots one as well before one with Scourges face appeared. Sonic took a deep breath before throwing a dagger at the sandbag with scourges face like a bullseye... Sonic heavily breathed as he said, I will...never let anyone...die by his hands again...not one stupid person...I don't care...this village...deserves...more than...protection...it needs...back up...it needs the freedom fighters...and the...assassins... Sonic caught his breath before looking in the mirror in hate, vengeful, soulless, and cold eyes... he walks off with a sigh.