Chapter 8

Matthew's POV:
Once we arrived at Ryoutei academy, we all got out of the limousine and stroll down the school as a bunch of girls swarming around us like puppies.

"Eeeeeee Shu! I love you!!!"

"Reiji notice me!"

"Subaru kun!!!"

"We love you Ayato kun!!!"

"Marry us Laito kun!!!"

"Waaahhhh Kanato looks so cute!!!"

"They all look so handsome!"

"I know right?!?"

As all of the girls screamed their lungs out upon seeing the Sakamakis, both me and Zane sweatdropped at the loud fan girls.

"Jeez what is up with the girls here?" Zane asked with a sweatdrop on his head.

"I have no idea." I told Zane while sweatdropping.

"Oh god..not this again..." Yui stammered, but I grin and held her hand.

"It's fine Yui, we'll protect you." I reassured her as she grins and hold my hand.

"Thank you Matthew." She grinned sweetly as we walk to the school entrance together, the girls took immediate notice and widen their eyes.

"Omg who are those two hotties?!"

"Are they friends with the Sakamakis?!?"

"Don't care! I'm calling dibs on the guy with the black hair!"

"Same here with the guy with the blue hair!"

"Why's that stupid bitch hanging out with them?"

"Probably because she's desperate of getting their attention."

"Ha! So sad!"

All of the girls let out a mocking giggle and I tried to ignore it, but Zane didn't take it too well and turns his head to the girls with a cold expression.

"How about you dumbasses stop bitching about her and shut your ugly ass up? Cuz y'all need to get a goddamn life." He bluntly spat causing a huge shock and uproar from all of the girls especially Yui.

"What was that?!"

"Who are you calling us dumbasses you asshole?!"

"He's nothing but a punk!!"

As soon as the girls start ranting about Zane's insult, the blue haired rebel feels no remorse and rolled his eyes at the girls' yelling.

Yeah right, who's the stupid bitch now huh?

He thought as I can hear him just by reading his mind. Not wanting the situation to get out of hand, I quickly grab his ear and pulled him close to me.

"Come on you idiot, and you too Yui."

"H-Hai...." She stammered as she nods at me where me and Yui immediately dragged Zane away from the angry fan girls while the Sakamakis stood there with stoic looks not caring about us, but that's okay cuz we don't give a damn about them either.

Reiji's POV:
While me and my brothers are watching those two troublemakers and Yui walking together, I let out a sigh feeling very annoyed with them.

Honestly, those two are such nuisances.

I thought clearly not happy with them causing a lot of trouble in school. As I adjust my glasses, I turn to my brothers with a stern look.