I am here darling....

Paige's POV:

I really cant stop crying. I look over at Nareesha and she is trying to be strong but I see tears running down her face. Max is driving while Tom is in the other seat.

"Did Siva say anything when you saw him?" Nareesha asked.

"All he said was that Jay was looking for me but he didnt know why," Max said. We finaly arrived at the hospital.

"Hello, How may I help you lovely ladies and lads today?" the nurse said. She looked about fifty-years old.

"Hi young lady, We are looking for Siva Kaneswaran and Jay McGuiness," Tom said.

"Well Mr. Kaneswaran is in room 514 and Mr. McGuiness is still in surgury," she said.

"Thank you," Nareesha said.

Max came and hugged me and said, "He is going to be fine."

"I hope so."

We finally found Siva's room after about five minutes.

"Siva?" Nareesha called.

"Nareesha!" Siva said.

We all went inside the room and Siva was really excited to see us.

"I am so happy to see you guys," Siva said.

He looked like he was doing fine until he told us his injuries.

"Well I have a broken ankle and a really huge gash in my leg, but other than that how are you guys holding up?"

"Fine I guess," Max said.

"Have you guys heard anything about Jay?"

We all stayed silent for a few moments.

"No, not yet," I said.

"He is a strong guy, Natalie," Siva said.

"You can call me Paige now," I said thinking that Max had already told him about the other Natalie.

"Why would I want to do that? You have that face for a Natalie not a Paige," Siva kept saying.

"Okay, theres another Natalie." Max finally said, "The girl I was meeting at the bar last night. I thought I texted Tom that I was starting to like her, but the text went to Jay instead. I didnt want to tell you guys about her until I got to know her," Max said. He had tears in his eyes. I went and hugged him.

"Like Siva said Jay is a strong man," I said. I looked into his eyes and my heart raced. I think I was staring to have feelings for him.