Jays POV

Jays POV:

When I boraded the plane, I got a text from Siva and of course my ringer was up high so everyone heard 'Glad You Came' but luckily it was mostly older men and women, so I wasnt noticed.

"Please turn off your electronics we are about to take flight!" said the flight attendant.

I was kinda nervous because I hardly ever fly without one of my mates with me but turns to find out the plane I was going to ride on was already packed and there was only five seats left but there was this little kid whos parents were on the plane and he was scared and very young so I just gave up my seat. After about ten minutes the attendant came back on the speaker and said we could turn our electronics on. I checked my phone and told my mates I was fine and not to worry. After I sent the messages, I started hearing someone humming 'Gold Forever'. I turned around and the oldest of the two girls I saw said "Hi", then I asked if they were fans of my band The Wanted and the oldest elbowed the kid next to her and the younger one about fainted!

"Is she going to be okay?" I asked very concerned.

"Yeah, I think so," said the oldest. She asked me my name and I told her. I asked her what their names were and she said her names is Natalie and her sisters name is Sara. They both were so beautiful.

"Oh, what pretty names for beautiful faces," I said as i blushed. Sara started to sit up and i asked her if she was okay.

"Yeah, I think so," she said.

"Whew, okay thats good," I said. We all talked until the flight attendant asked us to turn off our electronics. We landed safely and I gave Natalie my phone number and she gave me hers. Gosh why does she have to be so beauiful! 

"Well it was really nice meeting you two," I said.

"I am really glad we got to talk," Natalie said. 

We started looking for our bags when I noticed my mates walking towards us. All four of them about knocked me down when they came to hug me.

"Hey mate. Its been forever since we saw you," said Siva. 

"Not really. Its only been five hours," I said, "Anyway boys, I would like you to meet my two new friends, Natalie and Sara."

Siva was the first one to introude himself and then Max and then Tom and of course Nathan was shy so he just waved. " Well it was nice meeting all of you wonderful boys, but we better be going," Natalie said, "and Jay (I just loved how she said my name) I'll text you later." She gave me a hug and grabbed her bag while Sara said her goodbyes.

In the car:

"So Jay, I noticed how you looked at Natalie," Siva said winking.

"Well she is beautiful. I absolutley loved her Avatar shirt she was wearing and her blue jeans made her butt look big," I said. Tom, Max, Nathan, and Siva looked at me like I robbed a bank.

"I serioulsy did not expect you to say that," Tom said, "but she her butt did look big in those jeans." Luckly Kelsey wasnt there but we all knew he was kidding. 

"So Max what did you think about Natalie and Sara?" Tom asked.

"Well Natalie is a beautiful young lady and Sara is too but Sara is WAY too young for me," Max said. 

Just then my phone started ringing and it was Natalie asking if I know the taxi drivers number and I was absolutey glad she called because I missed her voice. I gave her the number and then we hung up. The boys asked what happend and i told them and they started joking around again about Natalie and me.

"So, Nathan what did you think about Natalie and Sara?" I asked. "well Natalie seems really nice,' Nathan said.

"What about Sara?" Max asked. but Nathan didnt say anything. 

When we finaly arrived to our apartment I was really hungry so I made me a salad.

"Hey um Jay....," said Nathan.

"Hey mate whats up? You look worried," I said.

"Well do you want my honest opinon on Sara?," asked Nathan.

"Well kinda," I said.

"Okay but you can not tell anyone else," Nath said.

"I promise. I wont tell anyone else." 

"I really like her," said Nathan.

"Oh, okay, I dont see anything wrong with that, I think she said her age is fifteen," I said.

"Okay, thanks mate. I just dont want to be teased about liking a girl who is four years younger than me," Nathan said with a smile.

"No problem," I said. When I got done with my salad I went up to my room and unpacked. After i put all of my stuff up....I started putting my feelings for Natalie on a piece of paper, when i was about done I got a text from Max saying.... "I think i have feelings for Natalie."