Here we go

*In this part you will read more into Sara and Nathan.*

Max's POV:

I found my car and I drove back to the apartment. Nathan and Tom were sitting on the sofa watching a TV show when I walked in.

"Hey Max," said Nathan.

"Hey Nath, Do you have Natalie's number?" I asked.

"Yeah. My phones up in my room." Nathan left and Tom asked me how my night went with the other Natalie.

"Didn't you get my text?" I asked.

"Nope. I was with Kelsey, but my phone never went off." Tom replied.

I looked at who I had sent the message to.

"Oh my gosh! This is all my fault!" I shouted.

"What is Max?" Tom said.

I told him what happened and Tom didn't say anything for a while. Nathan came down and asked where Jay was. 

"I will tell you when I get done calling Natalie and Nareesha," I told him.

Natalie's POV:  

"Hello?" I asked because I didn't know the number.

"Natalie? This is Max. Is there anyway you can come to our apartment soon?" Max asked.

"Well everyone's asleep. Can I come down tomorrow morning? Is something wrong?" I asked.

"I will see you tomorrow around six a.m." Max said.

Then I heard a click and we were disconnected. He sounded really worried. I went to sleep and woke up around six a.m. to find Sara asleep next to me. She must have had a nightmare.

"Sara." I said.

"What?" she said.

"I have to go see Jay. Do you want to come with me?"

"Sure." Sara got up and got dressed.

I put on my sundress and my black flip flops. We walked down the stairs to find Hannah already dressed and drinking some coffee.

"Good morning girls," she said.

"Morin'. Hannah, can we borrow a car?" I asked.

"Sure. Here's the key to my Mustang."

"Thanks." I said.

"Anytime. Just try to be back before 8pm." she said smiling.

"Okay and if we can't I will call your cell and tell you," I said.

"Thats fine and there is a GPS hooked up too."

"Thanks so much."

Sara and I found the mustang which of course was purple.

"Where are we going?" Sara asked.

"Here text Max and he should tell you," I said. Sara texted him and put the address into the GPS and it told us where to go.

When we made it to the apartment Max opened the door. Inside was Tom, Nareesha and some girl were sitting with tissues everywhere.

"Where's Jay?" I asked.

"Nathan. Please come down here," Tom called.

A few moments later Nathan came down.

"Are you going to tell me what's wrong now?" he asked Tom but he didn't notice Sara until he sat down.

"Natalie, this is Natalie, Jays friend," Max said to the other girl. She stood up and shook my hand.

"You can just call me Paige," I said.

"Well its nice to meet you Paige," said Natalie.

"Okay Paige and Sara you may need to sit down," Tom said.  

Sara sat next to Nathan while I sat next to Tom. Max told Sara, Nathan, and me what had happened last night. I started crying my eyes out and Nareesha came up to me and gave me a hug.

"Have you heard any news lately?" Nathan asked.

"Not yet mate" Max said, "Paige,Nareesha,Tom and I are going up there later today."

"What about me?" Nathan asked, "I want to see them too."

"You need to stay here in case Jay's mom comes by," Tom said.

"Nathan can I trust you with Sara?" I asked in between sobs.

"Yeah I guess," Nathan said blushing but no one noticed. Sara came and hugged me. We went outside and Natalie left. Max drove us to the hospital.

Nathans POV:

I really wish Max would have let me go but I cant believe I am here alone with Sara. Her name just sounded so beautiful even in my thoughts.

"Did you have anything to eat?" I asked her while going into the kitchen.

"No not yet," she said.

"We do have cereal if you want any or I could cook something," I offered.

"Well I can cook some eggs and do you have any bacon?" she asked. "Yeah their all in the refrigerator," I said. I really didnt mind someone else cooking. After Sara got done cooking, she made me a plate and I sat down with her and we ate. Her cooking was amazing. She got done and cleaned up her mess. She was washing her dishes when I went up behind her and hugged her waist. She turned around and I looked in her beautiful eyes and I kissed her. I know it was wrong but I couldnt stop, she's such an amazing kisser.

Sara's POV:

I really cant believe Paige left me here only with Nathan! He asked me if I wanted cereal and all I really wanted to do was cook. I cook alot when I get furious so I made eggs and bacon. I was cleaning up my mess and I was washing the egg pan when Nathan came up to me and hugged my waist. I turned around and he looked me in my eyes and he kissed me! Man, he was such a good kisser. I was kinda enjoying this. We got intrupted by a knock on the door. Nathan went and opened it. I turned around and finished cleaning my mess up. I sat back down on the couch when Nathan came back in.

"It was just the milk man wanting to know if we ordered any milk," he said.

Then he came and sat next to me and he stared at the blank tv screen.

"Sara, I just want you to know that I have wanted to kiss you since yesterday," Nath said.

 "Nathan, You know we cant be together," I said about to cry.

"I know. I just wish there is some way we can though," he said still staring at the screen.

"You promise you won't tell anyone this," I said.

"I promised," he said. "Paige was planning on moving here to England, but she really cant find a job," I said,feeling really bad that I told her secret.

"Well okay," he said.

We sat in silence for about an hour.

"Well I am going to go play on my keyboard. If you want you can watch the telly or you can come listen, I dont mind," Nathan said. He walked up the stairs and opened his door. I decide I would go listen because I really didnt know how to work the televison. I walked up the stairs and I heard 'Gold Forever' playing on his keyboard.

"Butterflies,butterflies we were meant to fly. You and I,You and I, colors in the sky. We could rule the world someday, somehow but we'll never be as bright as we are now."

He sounded so beautiful singing it. "So Sara I just have to ask. Whats your favorite song by us?" Nath asked.

"I really cant choose between 'Gold Forever' and 'Warzone'," I said. He played both songs for me. About two hours later I said, "I am really tired. Is it okay if I sleep in your bed?"

"Sure, I will wake you up when they come back. Im going to go watch some telly. If you need anything let me know," He said with a smile. Nath closed the door after he left and I fell asleep.