Why is This Happening to me?

Max's POV:

Why does Paige have to do this to me? I know Jay likes her a lot. I can feel Tom's eyes on me, but i really cant move. I keep looking in Paige's eyes and she keeps looking into mine. We hold the gaze until the nurse from down stairs came and said that we can see Jay in room 88. I let go of Paige and walked out the door and waited for Tom and Paige to follow.

Paige's POV:

Gosh why does he have to be so beautiful! Why did I even think that. I really like Jay. He keeps staring in my eyes and I really cant stop looking in his either. I was kinda sad but yet happy when the nurse said that we can go see Jay. Max walked out really fast. Was I really making him mad? I told Siva that I will come see him before we leave. Tom said his good-byes and Nareesha stayed with Siva and said that she would be down is a little bit. We walked out to find Max waiting for us. We all stayed silent until we reached Jays room.

Jay's POV:

When the doctors took me into my room, I really didn't think I would have visitors so soon. Natalie was the first one to walk in and then Tom.

"Hey, Jay." Natalie said, "How are you feeling?"

"I guess I am doing fine. The doctor hasn't told me whats wrong though," I said.

The doctor then came in and talked to all three of us about me.

"You do have a broken leg, and severe cuts." the doctor said,"there was some damaged tissues that we fixed and you should be ready to go home in about two to three days."

"Thanks doc," said Tom.

The doctor left and Natalie began to cry. "Whats wrong, Natalie?" I asked kinda getting scared yet worried.

"I will be right back, I just have to go to the bathroom," she said with tears running down her face and then she was gone.

"Do you know whats wrong?" I asked Tom.

"Not really mate. Do you remember anything from last night?" he asked.

"Oh yeah is Max here?" I asked getting a little mad as I remembered what the text said.

Max walked in and told me what had happened last night. He began to cry and then Natalie walked in.

"Let me guess he told you everything?" she asked.

"Yeah. I guess I will have to be fine calling you Paige," I said with a smile.

"Um Max and Tom, can I talk to Jay for a moment alone?" Paige asked.

"Sure. We will be out here when you get done," Tom said. They closed the door behind them and we were left alone.