Victorian Boy || l.s.

Please vote, comment, and follow me. :)

Title: Victorian Boy

Author: AudreyHornesHeart

Rating: 10/10

Good news, everyone: I'm still alive!

But before you bring out your torches and pitchforks, let me first say sorry for not updating sooner. To be honest, it's not that I didn't update because I haven't had the chance to read any good books, or because I just didn't use Wattpad anymore. I was just too lazy to write a review...which really isn't helping my case here.

But still, now that I've broken my dryspell of nonexistent updates, here's to hoping new reviews will soon come more frequently!

That being said, let's head straight into this review.

The author is truly, genuinely, and abso-freaking-lutely, amazing.

Seriously, if you're looking for a book that will capture you completely with its fantastic storyline and breathtakingly vivid and—due to a lack of better term: poetic—descriptions, then you definitely have to read this.

You don't even have to be really into yaoi (boyxboy) to like this one. To be honest, I had my own doubts when I first saw this because apart from manga, I've never really read a story about boyslove before.

But from the first chapter alone, I was hooked. Frankly, I can't, and will probably never, find the write words to describe the kind of impressive and awestriking way of storytelling and writing that the author displayed with this piece.

The very fact that the twist regarding who really killed Louis' family came as a genuine surprise should be evidence enough on how well executed this book's plot and turns really were.

Some might be turned off because they don't ship Harry Styles and Louise Tomlinson in real life, but that's not really needed. You don't need to imagine them as the characters of this book, just think of them as mere namesakes.

(If you think I don't ship Larry Stylinson because I'm still stuck in loving Haylor with all my life, you're absolutely right. I KNOW IT'S DERANGED. SHOOT ME.)

Going back to the review, this is definitely a story that you will fall in love with no matter what your regular reading patterns are. Romance, mystery, drama, comedy: it's all in one complete, extremely well-written package in this book.

Louis and Harry here are perfect, AMD DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WITH FREDERICK AND ROY.

Just read it, I promise it's worth a shot.

Signing Out,

Rose_Mariano