The Wallflower's Revenge (PUBLISHED)

♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔

***Published under Pop Fiction***
"I will come back for my revenge."
Those were the words Tatiana Rostova promised herself as she fought for her life in the sea on a cold night when the two people she loved the most betrayed her, watching her as the ruthless ocean tried to swallow her. She would even sell herself to the devil- even if the devil is in the form of the six foot-two, silver-eyed Italian duke named Lucca Cavelli. She would take everything that was rightfully hers- and this will be the start of the wallflower's revenge.

♕♔♕♔♕♔♕♔♕

Title: The Wallflower's Revenge

Author: sweetblunch

Rating: 9/10

If you have already read the book, you probably think I should've given it a perfect score but please, hear me out first.

This was the first book I've ever read here in Wattpad and I'm absolutely in love with it.

The pacing is great, the plot is great, the character development is great, and Tatiana and Lucca are perfect for each other.

But, I have one problem with this book. The grammar. Okay, grammar issues are normal in every book, even the published ones. But there are so many mistakes here that if you're sensitive with grammar then you might not be able to enjoy it at all.

But don't worry, there's a remedy for that. One of the reasons why the author doesn't edit this is because it's already published. In other words, there is already a polished version of this. It's in sale in the Philippines, but even if you're there, don't hold your breathe in finding it.

The hard copy of this book has been released years ago and very few bookstores still have a copy of it. But don't worry, there are a lot of people selling it on the internet. And it's probably available on Amazon and Kindle.

That's pretty much all.

Signing out,

Rose_Mariano

PS: The hard copy goes with two graphic illustrations of scenes from the book and a book mark.