First Glance

Midoriya's POV

'I wonder if I will find my soulmate' Midoriya thought as he traced the mark on his hand. Once your soulmate touches that part of your body, the mark will glow. His mark was an outline of fingers on the top of his hand. He always wondered what his soulmate would look like. ' I wonder if she has long pretty hair?' Midoriya was rambling when out of nowhere

*BAM*

He gets hit in the head with something "shut up Deku " Bakugou said while making tiny explosions from his hands. "s-sorry Kacchan" Midoriya says while putting his hands over his mouth.

Later in the day Midoriya felt someone staring at him. when he turned around he saw a guy with red and white hair. The boy quickly looked back to the front of the class and answered a question. without realizing it he began to stare the multi-colored boy. He snapped out of it when the boy looked at him.' I should do something instead of just staring' he smiled at the boy hoping for a response but instead the boy went back to looking at the front of the class. ' that was weird maybe i'll talk to him after class'. Midoriya unknowingly went back to staring at the red and white haired boy.'Why can't I seem to take my eyes off him'.

Todoroki's POV

Todoroki was feeling the mark on his face which was a hand print on his cheek, when out of nowhere a blond haired boy threw a book at a green haired boy. 'Is he ok? Wait, why should I care I don't know who he is.' Todoroki realized he was staring when the green haired looked at him with a confused face. 'i just can't seem to take my eyes off him'.the teacher wrote a problem on the board. 'oh I know the answer.' He raised his hand, "it's the third one". "CORRECT!" Present mic shouted.

He glanced at the green haired boy who was staring at him. The green haired boy seemed to jump a bit but then he smiled at him. ' should I do something back? What's the point im probably not going to talk to him again so'. After thinking it over Todoroki just went back to looking at the front of the class.

'Whatever i'm not here to make friends'.

A/N ----------------------------------------------

hey guys what did you think? this is my first time writing a story so sorry if it's bad.

if anyone has suggestions i'd be happy to hear them.

see you in the next chapter. byeeeeeeeeeeeee