Planning

Sorry I haven't updated this in a while, I've been busy with things. Alright back to the story :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Todoroki's POV
I pause for a second. "O-oh no why would you think that?" I ask him trying not to make eye contact.

"Shouto you have been acting weird all week, and I want to know why". I debated for second whether I should tell him or not. "Fine but follow me, let's go somewhere more private," I said grabbing his hand.

I took him to the side of the building and made sure no one was around. I told him what my father said to me and the whole time he had a shocked look in his face. "We can't let him get away with this," he said angrily.

" I know, but what can we do, he has ways to get what he wants".

"We will figure it out when the time comes but for now don't worry about him," he said and hugged me. I gave him a kiss on the forehead "I missed you so much"

"I missed you too"

We walked back hand in hand to the front of the school to see bakugou standing by the gate. He looked over and gave us a cold glare. I glared back at him and kept walking.

We walked down the street until we got to Izuku's house. "I will see you tomorrow Izuku," I said giving him a kiss on the cheek. He blushed and kissed me back. "Yep see you tomorrow Shouto". I smiled as I watched him walk into his house.

I walked down the road towards my house but not really rushing. I got to my house and unlocked the door. As soon as I opened the door I heard my dad's booming voice but I wasn't afraid of him anymore. Ok, that is a lie, I am still scared of him but not as much as I was. "What took you so long?"

"I just walked a little slower than usual. I was looking at the scenery". What I told him wasn't a complete lie, I was looking at the flowers. "Whatever just go up to your room, I will have Fuyumi bring you dinner".

"Whatever you say asshat," I muttered while walking up the stairs.

"What was that?"

"Nothing,"

I walked up to my room and laid down on my bed. I decided that I would take a nap.

Midoriya's POV

I walked into my kitchen and set my stuff down. I went over to my fridge and grabbed a snack. I ate my snack and sat down on the couch. It was boring here since my mom is gone. 'I guess I'll go for a walk'. I grabbed a jacket and headed out the door.

I walked down the street for a bit on my phone when I see something move out of the corner of my eye. I stop and look up to see a fluffy white kitten walking across the road. I slowly approached the kitten trying not to scare it. It looked over at me and started to walk up to me. I bent down and held my hand out for it to sniff. It walked up to my hand and cautiously sniffed it. It looked up at me and I noticed it had two different colored eyes.

After petting it for a bit, I stood up and started to walk back home

After petting it for a bit, I stood up and started to walk back home. As I was walking I felt something touch my leg. I looked down and saw the cat rubbing against my leg. I feel bad leaving it here so I'm going to take it home. I reached down and slowly tried to pick it up, which it seemed ok with. I picked it up and started to walk home.

By the time I got home my mom was back. I walked into the house making sure I don't disturb the now sleeping kitten. I find my mom who was sitting on the couch and go up to her with the kitten.

"Hey mom I found this kitten, can we keep it?"

She looked up from what she was doing and stared at the kitten for a few seconds before smiling.

"Sure but you have to take care of her and clean up after her"

"Thanks mom" I said while walking back to my room. I went into my room and closed the door. I sat in the middle of my room with the kitten in my lap. Once I settled she looked around at its new surroundings. She got up and inspected the room before finding a spot on my bed to curl up and sleep on.

'Well, I guess it's nap time for both of us'

Go and lay down, falling asleep shortly after. But before I fell asleep, I felt the kitten walk over and lay on my chest.

———————A/U———————

Sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out. I'm determined to get some more chapters out for y'all in the mean time, here is your daily bnha meme.

 I'm determined to get some more chapters out for y'all in the mean time, here is your daily bnha meme

I hope you enjoyed and I will see all of you, in the next chapter
BUH BYEEEEE