Sleepover

Todoroki's POV

As I was carrying him home I saw Kirishima sitting in an alley crying. I walked over and sat down with Izuku on my lap still asleep. "Are you alright?" I asked him putting a hand on his shoulder. "I will be" he said sniffling. "Ok do you want to come over for a bit and hang out?" "Sure I guess".

As we stood up I made sure not to wake Izuku. We walked for a little bit longer until we were at Izukus house. As if he knew he opened his eyes and looked around. When he realized I was carrying him his face turned red. "Hey we're home" I said smiling. "C-Can I get down" he said quietly. "Sure" I said carefully putting him down.

He walked up to the front door and unlocked it. We all walked in and Kirishima looked around with a smile on his face. "Your house is nice" "Thanks. My mom will be back later today" he said emotionless. I know he is still upset but I don't know how to help him. I gave him a hug "what do you want to do?" I asked hoping to cheer him up. "Hmm, can we watch anime?" "Of course we can". His eyes lit up as he ran to the TV and turned it on.

"Do you need anything?" I asked kirishima. "Do you guys have anything to eat?" " ya I'll go make us a snack" I said walking into the kitchen. "Is there anything you guys want?". "Can I have some popcorn?" "Oh me too" I chuckled. "Popcorn it is" I whispered to myself. I made some popcorn and went to the livingroom to see what Izuku put on. He turned on a show called Assassination Classroom.

We sat on the couch and watched the show. By the end Izuku and Kirishima were crying. "How could they do this" Izuku said while crying".I giggled at how cute he was. "Hey Kirishima want to stay the night?" Izuku randomly asked. "Sure let me tell my parents first". He got out his phone and started texting.

"I'm gonna go set up a spot for him to sleep" I said getting up. "Alright, while you're up can you hand me my phone?". I walked over to his bag and grabbed his phone. "Here" I said handing it to him. "Thanks". I walked to his room and grabbed some pillows and blankets and set them up next to the bed.

As I was walking out I stopped when I heard them talking. "Hey man are you alright?" "Not really that really messed me up". "I'm sorry he did that to you" "don't be it's not your fault. I always thought I could trust him". I walked out and hugged him as I started crying. "Shouto what's wrong?" "I'm sorry Izuku I should have been there to protect you". He hugged me harder "Its not your fault I should have told you where I went". Kirishima joined the hug "I'm the one who should be sorry. I should've kept an eye on him". "Its not any of our faults its his" Izuku said.

"Now who wants to go play games?" "I do" Kirishima said jumping up and down. We all went into his room and he turned on the Wii. "Oh let's play Mario Kart" he said putting the game into the Wii. "I love that game". We played Mario Kart for a few hours until we heard the front door open.

"Moms home" Izuku said running out of the room. Me and Kirishima followed after him. When we got out there Inko walked over and gave me a  hug. "How was your day dear?" I glanced over at Izuku and he shook his head. "It was good" "And who is this?" "I'm Eijiro Kirishima pleasure to meet you". "I'm izukus mom, you can call me Inko". "I'm going to be making dinner I'll call you boys out when its done". "Alright mom we will be in my room" he said taking off back to the room.

We played more games until dinner was ready. We all sat down at the table and ate. We had Katsudon for dinner, it was delicious. After dinner we all got dressed for bed and watched anime. I was the last one up, staring at the ceiling. I felt Izuku roll over and cuddle into my arm. I smiled and cuddled into him. After that I fell asleep quickly.

-----A/N-----

H

ey, another chapter. I don't have much to say here so here is a meme

I hoped you enjoyed and I will see you, in the next chapterBuh byeee

Buh byeee