Going Back

Midoriyas POV

I woke up and all that I saw was red. When I moved my head I realized it was Shoutos hair. I carefully maneuvered out of his arms. He started to stir and I froze. When he stopped I continued to crawl out of bed.

I grabbed my uniform and changed in the bathroom.'I'm not going to risk him waking up while I'm in the middle of changing'. I put on my uniform and left the room.

I walked into the kitchen and started looking to see what I could make. 'I should make Shouto some breakfast. Oh I know, I'll make pancakes and bacon'. I walked over to the pantry and grabbed out the pancake mix. I got a bowl and mixed the ingredients together until it was smooth.

I turned on the stove and grabbed the cooking spray. While I waited for that to heat up, I grabbed the bacon and cut it up.

When it felt like it was hot enough, I sprayed the pan and put two scoops of batter on it. I then put a few pieces of bacon in another pan.When the pancakes started bubbling I flipped them and while I waited I grabbed out two plates. I flipped the bacon and made sure it was cooked.When the pancakes and bacon were done, I put them on one of the plates. I started making a second batch for me.

Todoroki's POV

I woke up and looked around 'Oh ya that's right I'm at Izukus. I wonder where he is'. I got out of bed and almost fell over. 'I guess my legs are still asleep'I thought while I sat back down on the bed. I took a deep breath and smelled something... good. 'Is someone cooking bacon?'

Since my legs weren't asleep anymore, I got up and walked to the door. I quietly walked down the hallway and into the livingroom. I peeked into the kitchen to see Izuku cooking. 'I don't think he has noticed me yet' I smirked 'this should be fun'. I tiptoed behind him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Eek, Shouto you scared me" he said putting his hands over his heart. "That was the idea" I gave him another kiss on the cheek.

"I made you some breakfast, it's on the table" he said smiling. "thanks"i said sitting down at the table. "Where's your mom at?"I asked eating a piece of bacon. "Oh she's at work but she stopped by your house and got a few of your uniforms and a few outfits. She said they are in the room.". "Your mom really is amazing, I can tell she really cares about you". "He cares about both of us Shouto. She already thinks of you as family".

I finished my food and put my plate in the dishwasher. I walked back to Izukus room and looked around for my clothes. When I found them I went over to them and saw a letter.

Dear Shouto,
I got you some of your clothes and your school stuff from your house.
Ps. Heres another picture to add to your colection ;)

I reached into the envelope and pulled out a picture of me Izuku and me cuddling the night before.

I stared at the picture smiling for a while. "Shouto are you almost ready?" I hear him say from another room. "Ya just give me a minuet". I threw on my uniform and combed my hair.