First Case

I woke up around 6:30am and got ready also pack a to go bag like Hotch told me to and headed off to work. I arrived around 7:30 ish and was there the same time as Reid " hey Reid how are you" I asked " I'm fine, are you excited for your first day" he asked. Them we walked to our desks and set your stuff down and waited for everyone to go to the round table room. Then around 8:20 JJ was ready to give the profile and everyone went to the round table. The case was down in Miami, Florida and there was a man was was kidnapping girls that where freshman in high school. He already killed 2 and had just kidnaped another girl this morning. The way he killed them was he would keep them for a day and to take them he would knock them out with a rock and then he would pour acid down their throats. The only place he would leave them in an ally. The only thing the girls had in common was that they had brown hair and brown eyes. The name he was given was the Freshman Hunter. After the profile was given Hotch said wheels up in 10. Everyone got their to go bag and meet on the plane me and Derek where the first ones there and we took the seats next to each other and stared at each other for a moment. Then out of nowhere we kissed 😘luckily we finished by the time Hotch walked in. He said hey you 2 when did get here "like ten minutes ago" I replied. We briefed on the plane and talked more about the freshman hunter. The plane ride was only about 30 mins and " Prentiss and Morgan you 2 go to the crime scene and collect any evidence you can" Hotch order us. After we get off the plane Derek asked me " do you want to drive?" Sure why not I responded. I grabbed the keys and hoped in the drivers seat. When we got in the car and were alone we talked about the kiss and he said " that was a nice." When we got to the area where the first victim was dumped. We kind of kissed a little in the car but it was only a little they we took a look at the crime scene and then got a call from Hotch " hey guys another girl was just found in an ally two blocks away from where you guys are now, can you to plez head down there now, thanks." " Sure thing Hotch" Derek replied. We hop in the SUV and drove off. We met Reid, JJ, and Rossi. We called Garcia and asked her to get a record on the girl we just found. The girls name was Jessica and she dropped out of school even though she was only a freshman and she was bullied a lot. She dropped out of school because her parents told her she couldn't do it and she ran away and that is how she got kidnapped. Then we the police department got a call and said a 14 year old girl named Hayley went missing she had brown jar and brown eyes. After about 14 hours we found out who the freshman killer was dexter and we tracked him down. We tracked him to a wear house house in the middle of where all the crime scenes were. We went in through the building on all sides and we were able to track him down because he ran out the back door but Derek ran after him and I freed Hayley. " You did good for your first case" Hotch told me. When got back to Virginia it was about 6:00 pm and me and Derek had dinner and drinks. Then we went dancing and back to my house and watch a couple of movies. We both fell asleep. I feel asleep on his lap. We where off for the weekend so me and Derek spent some More time together. He had a surprise for me and it was.......