Chapter || 04

After 6 months , they're really popular as a rookie idol . Today , they have to go to studio because they have a new song for their comeback . They're really excited .

" Unnie , where is Eunha unnie ? " Sinb asking Yerin .

" I don't know " Yerin answer it while her eye doesn't move from TV .

" Annyeonghasayo " someone open the door . Sinb and Yerin look to someone who enter the house .

" Eunna-yaaa , where did you go ? " Yerin asking Eunha who is open her shoes .

" From school . I had a tuition class . " Eunha run to upstairs . Before she lay down , she heard Yerin shouted....

" Eunna-yaaa ! This evening we must go to studio . " Yerin shouted to Eunha . She confused .

" Wae - yo !? " She ask Yerin loudly .

" Recording ! " Eunha just nod her head and lay down on the bed .

" So tired . " She take a bath before sleep.

After 2 hour ,

" Eunna-yaaa ! Wake up !! " Sowon scream at Eunha ear.

" Why you guys disturbing me ? I'm tired ! Leave me alone !! " Eunha pulled up her blanket . She sleep again .

" Aish , this kid ! " Sowon released a sigh.

" Unnie , why don't we ...... " Sinb whispering to her. . They smiled creepily .

They took the water using the bucket and poured it on Eunha who was sleeping well. Eunha is very surprised when she felt her body is wet. She looked at Sowon and Sinb who was laughing at her , she sniffed out anger . Eunha wakes up and goes to the bathroom. She violated Sowon and Sinb's shoulder roughly.

After bathing, she wears the shirt that very simple . Then, she headed into the kitchen to fill her stomach before depart . She got on the car and sat next to Yuju. They wear a seat belt. Then, the car we drove to the studio located in the Source Music building that located at Seoul Gangnam-gu, Dosan-daero 16-gil, 13-20 Cheonggu Building, 3F, South Korea .

When we arrived, the director called us and gave the song lyrics script. At that time, we were very happy. The new song, which will be sung by us is Me Gustas Tu . They're so happy .

Eunha POV

" Ahh , new song !! " I scream happily .

" Unnie , you got the high tone verse " Yuju told me . Of course I'm happy because I got the high tone verse in this song .

" Ugh , I have to work harder . " Sinb tell me with sad expression .

" Wae ? " I asking her .

" Because I'm the main dancer ! " I'm just laughing .

" I'm very sure you can do it . " Yuju try to consult her . I'm just ......... Laughing .

" Eunha - unnie !!! " Sinb scream to me because I'm still laughing .

" Okay , okay . Mianhae .. " I try to consult Sinb who is sulking .

" eung ~ " I make an aegyo for her . Finally , she smiling .

" Guys ! Let's go home ! " Sowon call us. I running to Sowon .

" Why we go home so fast ? " I am asking Sowon .

" Because our manager is little bit busy . He told us to practice first before we recording . " Sowon explained it without hesitation . I'm just nodded

End POV

We enter the car and go home . Before arrived , we stopped at cafe near our dorm . We eating for our lunch time . We eating while talking about clothe , new song from other idol and more .