Chapter || 15

Today they gonna having a show for their comeback . Their show were held in jeonju . They starting their show by introduction . Everybody intro themselves . They were famous until a fan can't stop scream . Especially , Eunha and Sinb who look so gorgeous that time .

" Yeorobeun , we will start our song with me gustas tu , okay ? "

" Ne !!!!!! " They chuckled at fan .

They started stood in position and start to dance . They performed perfectly and got a lot of love scream from fan . They continue by a song one . After two song , they stop and started to talk .

" Buddy-ya , are you enjoy ? " Sowon unnie ask . Then a fan scream out loud made Eunha shock .

" Wahh , jinjja daebakkk !! " Eunha said and giggle . She brush her hair slowly and smiling at fan .

" Eunha-yah !!! " A fan shout Eunha name , made Eunha look at them ..

" Ne !! "

" You look so beautiful !! " Eunha smiling shyly.

" Gomawo . You look beautiful too . " Eunha reply . They scream of happiness .

" Okay , let's continue our next song ... Glass bead .. music cue " Again they stood in their position and start perform .

Their fan start scream ...

" Kim Sojung !! "

" Jeong Yerin !! "

" Jeong Eunbi !! "

" Choi Yuna !! "

" Hwang Eunbi !! "

" Kim Yewon !! "

" Yeo !! Ja !! Ching !! Gu !! "

They smiling while performed. For them , a fan shouted their name made them feel happy . A happiest moments is you are being appreciate by your own fan . They smiling widely .

" Eunha yeoppo !!! "

" Sinb machine !!! "

" Sowon yeoppo !!! "

" Yerinnie kyeopta !! "

" Yuju yeoppo !!! "

" Umji sarang !!! "

They performed energeticly when they heard that scream . Eunha chuckled and wink at fan made them scream more louder . Eunha become shock . But smiling back then .

Skip*

Finally their show is ended . They walk heavily and leave the venue . They were very exhausted . Eunha who is tired waved at her fan who is still screaming although the show is end .

' did their throat okay after shouting ? ' She thought in her mind .

Eunha sleep at Sinb shoulder . They looked like a couple . Many of their fan ' shipping ' because of their closeness .

They were Eunbi line . Eunha and Sinb is a childhood friend . They know each other very well . I bet you know it too . They were sleeping soundly , did not realized that they were home .

" Girls !! Wake up . We're arrived . " Manager wake them up .

One of one members wake up . Even though they were half asleep they still have a energy to walk . They rushingly walk to the dorm and lay their body in bed . They didn't bath because they already have a bath at there .

" Unnie , can I sleep with you ? " Sinb ask Eunha who already want to go to bed .

" Why? " Eunha ask confusedly .

" I was too lazy to walk to my bed . " Sinb complained .

" Okay , here . " Luckily the bed were pretty big . If not , Sinb will sleep at floor .

" Goodnight , unnie "

" Hmmm " They drift to sleep .

Next morning ,

Eunha wake up and slowly walk to the bathroom . She do her morning routine as usual . Then , she go and made some breakfast .

' maybe I should made some bread ' she thought .

She cooked a scramble egg and toast some breast . After that , she made a coffee for the member . Then , she go out and get ready for jogging .

' wow , so fresh !! ' she say in her mind .

Then , she started to jog . She jogged around 2 hours and go back to dorm . She saw all members are awake , so she join them .

" Unnie , where are you going ? " Sinb who half asleep ask Eunha .

" Jogging " Eunha replied before go to bathroom to bath .

Meanwhile ,

" Unnie , today right ? " Yerin ask Sowon .

" Ne . Make sure she in a good mood . " All nodded at Sowon word .

' I'm sorry , unnie ' Sinb said in her heart .

___________________________________
Please vote for this chapter !!
Sorry if this chapter is short ....