Chapter || 07

Eunha POV

" Ne .... Why ? " I try take a breath .

" Are you the one that bumped me yesterday ? " I try asking him . I saw he nodded his head . I smiled .

" I'm here to give your phone . " I give his phone and he take it .

He checked his phone . In that time my member passing with a naughty smiled . I just smirk at them . Then , I focused at him who still not done checking his phone .

' ugh , when you wanna done !? ' my heart said .

" Can I have mine ? " I ask him my handphone because my member already get ready for the stage .

" Wait a moment ... " He left me alone in front door . I waited here while looking around .

" Hey ! Are you Yeoja Chingu member ? " A man approach me . I just nodded .

" Are you BTS member ? " I ask him back .

" Ne .. annyeong , BTS V ibnida . " He bow at me . I bowed him back while introducing myself .

" Annyeong , Eunha ibnida . "

We're having a long chatting while waiting for Jungkook . Then after Jungkook give my phone , I take a leave and bowed to them for the last .

End POV

Jungkook POV

" You're the one that bumped me yesterday ? " She ask me . I was little confused and then I nodded my head . I saw her bunny teeth when she smiling .

' wow , she also has bunny teeth same as me ! Ya , Jungkook ahh ! Why you being like this ? ' my heart beat so fast .

" I'm here to give your phone " she give me my phone while I confused . I take it and checked if it was my phone .

' It was my phone ? But why my phone at her ? Argh ! Yesterday !! '

" Can I have mine ? " She ask me . Then , I said to her to wait while I go to find her phone .

" Wait a moment .... "

I search at the corner of my makeup table , I put in there . When I searched it , it lost . I try to searched again , but I can't find it . Eottokhae !!!

" What are you searching for ? " A stylist noona ask me .

" I searched for a phone that I put in that corner . " I answer her question .

" Ouh , I put it in that table . " I go to the table that stylist noona tell and take a phone .

I checked a phone for the last time and go to the door . I heard that she is having a chatting with my hyung , V hyung . Suddenly I heard V hyung call Jung Eunbi . I try to hear more but V hyung voice become slow . I go to her and give a phone to her .

" Here ... " She take it .

" Thank you and sorry because I bumped you yesterday . " I rolled my eyes .

" It's okay . " Then , she bowed and leave to the next room . I then go inside the room and continue my sleep .

End POV

Taehyung POV

While I walking around Music Bank , I met with a girl . Actually she bumped me first . And I fell .

" Ouh , I'm so sorry ... " She apologized to me .

" It's okay . " I looked at her . I found that she is quite fimiliar .