Rejection

"I'm gonna do it, Plagg! Today I'm finally going to tell Ladybug how much she means to me!" Adrien exclaimed with a determined look in his eyes. "This is so exciting!"

Plagg looked at his miraculous holder and sighed. "What makes you think she'll accept you?" he asked, bluntly. Adrien glared at his kwami. "I know she will! I'm meeting her in 15 minutes on top of the Eiffel tower." he said, picking up the rose lying on his bed.

"Kid, just-"

"PLAGG, CLAWS OUT!"

--------------------------------------------------

Ladybug threw her yo-yo at a pole, propelling herself forward through the air. She had only a few minutes before she had to meet Chat.

"Why would he call me at this  time?" she wondered out loud, "I haven't seen any akumas lately"
She leapt from the top of a building for the last time before landing at the top of the Eiffel Tower, where she met Chat Noir who was smiling and blushing profusely.

"Bonsoir, m'lady," Chat purred, stepping closer to the spotted heroine. "I'm so glad you could meet me here on this purrfect night." Ladybug rolled her eyes at her partner's lame cat pun. "Good evening, kitty. You said you wanted to meet me here tonight?" Chat froze and began to stutter. "Y-y-yes! Umm...you know, I-I've been meaning to tell you th-this for a r-really long time now and..."

Ladybug stared wide-eyed as Chat bent down on one knee and pulled a rose from behind his back. "L-Ladybug, je t'aime..."
She began to blush under her mask, but something told her this wasn't right. Ladybug gulped.

"Ch-Chat, I..."

Chat gazed at her intently, waiting in anticipation for her answer.

"I...can't. I love someone else."

Chat's heart broke into a million pieces. Tears began to well up in his green eyes. "L-ladybug, please! Are you s-sure? Please give me a chance!" She began to walk away, trying to hide the tears that formed in her eyes. He got up and began to follow her. "Please Ladybug! Please!" She began to swing her yo-yo. "Ladybug, please!"

"Shut up, Chat! I like someone else! Can't you see?" Her voice began to quiver. "You're nothing more than a friend and you'll never be!" With this, she swung away. Rain began to fall from the sky. Chat dropped down to his knees; tears flowing from his eyes. He began to cry profusely, getting wetter and wetter by the minute. 

"Why, Ladybug? Why?"

Hello guys! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my first fanfiction on Wattpad! Please remember to like, vote, comment and share if you liked it!