Escape

Ladybug ran as fast as her legs could take her from Chat Blanc who was now groaning in the far distance.

"Oh God, what am I going to do?" She wondered, panic clouding all her rational thinking. "Where could the akuma be?" She winced in pain, feeling the large cut on her upper neck starting to bleed. How am I going to defeat him?"

---------------------------------------------

Chat Blanc had just screamed in pain. Ladybug had leapt away just as soon as he brought the knife down, cutting her neck and stabbing his thigh. He pulled it out slowly, trying to make sure the bleeding was controlled. The silver blade finally came out, covered in his blood. "What am I going to do?" he thought, rubbing his forehead in frustration.

"Chat Blanc, what the hell do you think you're doing?" Hawk Moth's booming voice made him wince a little. "I'm sorry, old man. She got away, and now I'm bleeding to death here," he replies, rolling his eyes and glancing down at his crimson-coated thigh. "Tsk," Hawk Moth stopped for a while, clearly thinking of what he'd order his akumatized puppet to do next. "Do whatever you wish, but I want that Miraculous no matter what," he snarled "Or I'll take away your powers!"

"Whatever," Blanc said, extending his baton to begin searching for Ladybug. He looked around for a while, but could not find her no matter how much he tried. Exhausted, he gave up and leapt away.

-----------------------------------------

Ladybug felt hot tears drip down her cheek as she ran toward the Seine, making one last leap before landing onto the bridge. She tumbled down, trembling in fear and exhaustion. "Ch-Chat...." she mumbled quietly "I'm going to save you...no m-matter what..."

All of a sudden, a tan girl comes running up to the spotted heroine puffing and panting. "L-l-lady...bug! Are you ok..ay?! I saw the whole thing...haah.." Alya panted, waving her phone in the air. Ladybug slowly turned around to face her best friend. "I'm....okay..." she began, not looking up for even a moment. "Ladybug....why was Chat Noir akumatized? What happened?" Alya inquired, worriedly placing her palm on Ladybug's shoulder. Ladybug flinched at the touch and began to shudder even more intensely. "Please go home, Alya Césaire. It isn't safe for you to be here this late at night," Ladybug whispered hoarsely, looking at the brunette with a desperate look in her eyes. "I'll be okay..."

Alya was about to protest, but she gave in as soon as Ladybug got up and spun her yo-yo.

"Ladybug, please stay safe..."

-----------------------------------------------------

The heroine leaped for one last time before detransforming above her balcony. The little kwami flew out of her earrings and cupped her Miraculous holder's cheek. "Marinette! Are you okay?! Why did this happen?" The kwami began to bombard the bluenette with questions she didn't feel like answering. Marinette turned around to open her trap door and climbed inside. "Night, Tikki," she replied, climbing into her bed. "Marinette, aren't you going to bandage that up?" Tikki asked, slightly pushing her blanket off. "How are you going to hide that huge cut tomorrow-"

The kwami realised Marinette had already fallen asleep. Taking one last worried glance at the girl, the kwami fell asleep in her hiding place.

----------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry for the short chapter, I had written it at 1am. I'm out of the writer's block and back with the story, and thank you for 60 reads and 6 votes! I love every single one of you, and I'll update the story as soon as possible!

Also, be sure to check out Energy Boost, my Chat x Reader One-Shot! Thanks again!

<3 Artistic