Chapter 6

A/N: Hey Chapter 6 is ready, hope you enjoy!

***
One Week Later

"Why doesn't Bill kill that runt already?!" A shout echoed through the west wing of the colorful mansion. "He gave up domination on that dimension on a fucking kid! What the hell was he thinking?!" The pink demon stomped around in the lounge area with two others watching, one standing by the fireplace and the other sitting in a lounge chair.

"Pyronica calm down, Bill has his reasons," The one standing with 8-Ball eyes, jagged teeth,and green clothes, trying to reason with the upset demon.

"And what the hell would that be? Bill is Bill! He does what he wants but not killing the brat is not in Bill's nature!"

"You know Bill's been unpredictable since Star-"

"Don't say their name, don't you DARE say their fucking name!"

8-Ball's eyes narrowed at the screaming she demon, "You know your not the only one who misses them, we all suffered when they died, but Bill suffered the most. You're not the only one still hurting!"

"And what would you know?!" She slammed her hand onto a nearby table, only for an unseen drawer to pop out of the just abused piece of furniture. The demon in the chair looked in the drawer, glancing over at the others he saw that they didn't even notice what just happened, still bickering amongst themselves. Curiously, the demon in red picked up what was inside, a book, an old beaten up book with a peeling cover and and illegible title, and sticking out the side of the book was a golden ribbon. Tilting his head, he opened to the bookmarked page, his eyes widen at what he saw.

"Guys come check this out."

The two arguing demons stopped and looked over at the other, "What is it Hectorgon, we're in the middle of something."

"I believe this will be much more interesting then your petty argument."

A small growl escaped Pyronica's clenched teeth as she and 8-Ball stalked over to the hat wearing demon, "What?"

"Take a look," He held up the book on the bookmarked pages to the two. Eyes widen as the pink haired demon snatched the book away, "What the hell...?"

Her pink eye darted all over the page as she took in the information.

"This...this is...amazing..."

"What's it say?"

"Take a look for yourself!" A grin splattering on her face as she shoved the book in front of 8-Ball. His pool table ball eyes widen at what was there.

"A soul can be reborn into another vessel, also known as reincarnation and this has its advantages, to demons anyway. As a demon dies they have a choice to be reborn into another vessel but at a cost. They have no control over their body nor actions as they are within a new vessel, but they share the same soul; This can also incorporate the sharing personality traits, interests, and even physical appearance.

However within the notion of no control, the previous soul bearer is there within, but cannot do anything about it unless they are summoned within the body they are held in."

A summoning, although it can bring back an old friend, would mean that the current one in control would have to switch places willingly with the original soul bearer. It can be reversed just as easily.

The willing holder allows a higher up to chant the incarnation of revival {Page 334} while having them within the original holder's symbol.

Now as it can be reversed it is much easier, all they have to do is let go of their hold and return their place within the soul. However it can be permanent if it is a mutual understanding on both ends, if they have yet to let go of their living plane, and the newer holder, who tends to be having a bore of an existence, allows them to carry on in their body till they decided to let go and remain as an advise councilor for the new holder.This however is not that often, usually this revival is used to have a loved one come back and say their final goodbyes.