Annabeth and Percy (Seperate) Part one

A/N: Hey guys! This isn't just my first smut. This is my first story on Wattpad. I might need some help in my later stories, reminders to write, and suggestions. Contact me on Halfblood Amino. My username is Hades Apollo Kid CarCar. DM me! Btw, this story takes place RIGHT after the two are married. Ok imma start now.

ANNABETH'S POV.
Percy was suprise visiting his mom's house when I suddenly got really horny. He shouldn't be back home for a few more hours, so I undressed and got a dialo and a vibrator. I turned on my computer and started watching porn. I imagined Percy was doing the same thing to me as the people were doing in the screen. I pinched my right nipple, rolling it in my fingers. Then squeezed my B-cup breast letting out a moan. I did the same to the other breast and groaned. My hand slipped from my boobs to my vagina and rolled over my clit. I let out a moan. I entered a digit in my slit and started pumping. Up and down, up and down. Then I added another, and another, untill I had four fingers pumping inside my shaven pussy. My other hand turned on the vibrator and was running it over my clit. I couldn't handle it anymore. I felt a rush of pleasure wash over me and I screamed. I saw a white light, and passed out.

PERCY'S POV.
I was going to my mom's house, just to see what she was up to, without telling her. I pulled up to the driveway and got out of the car. I walked up to the door and heard a groan. I got my pen out of my pocket and uncapped it, watching it grow into a three foot, celestial bronze, glowing, sword. I looked around for danger, but didn't see any in sight, so I went around the house and looked in the window. I could see into my mother's bedroom this way. I peered inside just to see my stepdad, Paul, eating out my mom. I quickly capped my pen, but I couldn't stop starring. Soon after, Paul was shoving his five inch member A/N: This is how Percy's sister was born. Yay. WITHOUT A CONDOM Percy was outraged btw into his mother's vagina. Percy ran to his car, jumped in, and was on his way home. He was furious at his stepdad, but also kind of turned on. He looked down and saw a bulge in his pants. He unzipped his jean shorts, lifted up his boxers, and out sprang his seven inch penis. He touched the tip and groaned. His hand lightly went down his shaft and his breath got ragged. He slowly put his hand on his balls and rubbed lightly. He felt so much pleasure, that he cummed all over the steering wheel, right as he got home. He put up his boxers and zipped up his jeans. He got out of the car, walked to the door, and walked in to see a naked Annabeth, lying passed out on the floor, with a computer running, hearing moans, groans, and shrieks of pleasure.
That wasn't so bad! Don't you think? Tell me in the comments and on Amino if you think I should write more to the story or if I should write a new smut. I'm new here so, I won't have a real writing schedule yet.
CarCar,
OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!